A memery to remember

Flashback end~

Timeskip~

The group continued forward as the long day went on, they were almost at the end of the jungle kingdoms boarders nearly reaching the end of the map as well. Benthlamaari did indeed expand the map as they went on through all sorts of lands before one caught his eye, the group stopped and looked at the large blossom forest ahead making benthlamaari smile remembering a passionate memory with him and onyx "whoa, what kind of forest is this? And why is it pink?" Cabrikan asked staring at the trees seeing the many blossoms fall down to the ground slowly, this was nothing like the pine forests in the golden mountains or the large thick trees of the jungle lands "it's a blossom forest!" Benthlamaari said and ran in with his arms in the arms as he laughed "Benthlamaari!-"

"-don't worry, it's completely safe!" He shouted back at Zatz's concern, Zatz wasn't sure but seeing benthlamaari's smiling face as he ran and spun around a few times it gave him the message to come forward seeing that the shark boy was completely fine. The group stepped forward and looked around the pink forest in awe with the shark boy still in the lead, he hasn't seen this place in years, this was the very place he met onyx and the first place where he fell for someone like her.

Flashback~

It was a calm day and this was going to be the first time he'd be introduced to his father's ally, and his kid, he didn't know much but about the guy except he was a warlord that has been ruling for decades. As much as he knows onyx and him were only 1 year apart, he was 5 at the time and since his older brother was busy as school his father had to take him to the meeting.  He could only wait in anticipation as his small tail wagged as he stood beside his father to meet the warlord, "now remember son, when you see him"

"Stand firm and still"

"Exactly" his father was much larger than an average person, his gold plated armor was plated with narwal horns and his bottom teeth pocked out of his mouth, his fins were sharp ended and nearly torn, and his crown was plated like coral but golden imbedded with small sapphires, His hair was put into a shaggy ponytail while the rest of it went right to his shoulders. His father was only 6,9 and yet he was still shorter than his ally which would embarrass him to no end.