leaders

Thier attention was turned to god who were standing at the doors looking down in shame as they stopped and looked up at the bat boys, "we, need leader ship, so we were wondering if we could stay here" capactli said shyly and nudged her husband forward who gave her a annoyed look before looking back at the bat boys "we asked them and they said yes so we followed" he nervously chuckled and looked back down,why would they even need leadership? They had lady Micte so why would they even come jere? It was possible she decided to leave the underworld and never return but it was a slim possibility with lord mictlan gone, if onyx knew about this she might be furious but also at the same time understanding from the point of view in thier situation, after all she did kill him it was only fair she accepted his place in the gods vision,But the bats boys were completely confused on thier choice "you all don't have to bow to her you know that?" Zatz said making the gods exchange looks with each other "we just figured since lady micte has disappeared and lord mictlan is gone we have no other options but to follow a new ruler" vacub said and took a small step forward,the gods were completely worried the demon would just spot them and kill them without even hearing them out, demons like those were never seen in the underworld but held such a chaotic nature to it to the fact it made the rest of the other demons look weak, something like that should have been killed but how wasn't it killed? A demon held the characteristics of the 7 sins but none of which in the correct category, it was like this so called demon wasn't a demon at all.