morning together pt:3

Only a few seconds later chivo walked into the room wearing a very familiar robe as he made his way to the fridge rummaging through it at his attempts to find the milk "is that onyx's robe?" Camazotz asked looking over at the hairless goat god who slowly turned to face the bat king on his right, the only way he could have gotten it was if he snuck into onyx's room without her knowledge but with her strong sense of smell she could have detected him in the matter of seconds. "What? Don't be preposterous! I simply always had this-" "-You sure? cause the last time I checked you were wearing a black robe" duke said and pointed his tail at the robe he was wearing,drake and duke knew about thier queens insecurities and revealing more of her dragon oni half's were on the list and her gi's along with her long robe were things she used to hide those large fractions of her heritage, her arms not so much, her hair, she was cool with, her horns and her tail, she didn't mind, but her lower half, she felt to embarrassed to show and wearing her gi was one way to make sure it wouldn't show. "Then your all color blind! I was always wearing this dark purple robe!" Chivo objected and grabbed the large jug of milk and shut the door behind him as he made his way out of the kitchen before getting the robe ripped off him by camazotz revealing chivo's original dark platted and tattered shirt and his embarrassing shorts "hay!" 

"I'll be returning this onyx, and put back on you original robe-"

"Chivo! Why is your robe on the floor?!" Cipactli shouted from the dinner table making the two gods looked at the door way for a moment before turning back to each other "ugh fine!" The goat groaned in annoyance and walked off taking the jug of milk with him he better not drink out of the carton the bat king thought and shook his head.