Brother?!

Short chapter!

The large dragons seemed to be completely motionless before a flute could be heard from above revealing a white scaled dragon as it flew down Infront of the group and looked down at them before looking over at Demic "where have you been, I've sent my dragons all over the place looking for you!" The large serpent scolded and glowed a bright light before slowly shrinking into a old man but still pretty tall holding a long bamboo staff, he was way taller than a few of the gods there his long white beard all the way to his knees. The gods stared at him for a while as the silence was killing them before the large former warlord spoke up "Brother?!"

"Brother?!" Everyone repeated in shock except the bone head twins who smiled in the far back of the group sharing looks with each other like they were reading the others mind. They knew Onyx's uncle since she used to talk about him often during her time living alone in the palace with only them to give her company, she didn't understand many of her uncle's tactics growing up in self defense that's why her father took the reigns and trained her himself in fist to fist combat even though the two were to stubborn to face each other.