plans

Meanwhile~

Down in the underworld, Zatz and camazotz were in mictlans dungeon, it was basically a large dark room with thick iron bars and a lot of torture weapons hung on the walls, they were chained to the wall by thier wrists so that would leave dark bruises. They weren't sure if onyx was on her way to save them or has just given up on them, if she did Safe them she will loose her life in the process and they'd be dead, if she didn't save them she'd be doing herself a favor in keeping her life. They knew that the day had started as the first day of oni season Wich meant onyx would be more angry then ever, they remembered reading about it in the books, as long as she could keep her calm nature she should be fine without becoming a full blooded oni. It just hurt them the more they thought about it, onyx a anger filled oni, that just sounded impossible the calmest person going crazy and killing everyone down there would sound impossible but then again, it was possible, after seeing her battle tactics it was clear she could defeat them with one hit if she was feeling merciful, It was a strong lingering doubt in thier minds but in all of the possibilities they were still hopeful for onyx and her possible plan to get them back if that was the case.

Meanwhile~

Back at the ruined palace drake and duke were getting thier new bodies a test drive for battle while onyx on the other hand was bottling up her rage for when it was time for battle, in the training room she was trying to think of the many ways she can avoid shifting into her oni self, with everyone out of the palace her enemy's will attack the palace and turn it into a large pile of ruins, if she left drake and duke in the palace they wouldn't even notice thier enemy's attack until it was to late, her mind was torn in half in a whirlwind of arguments, one half she had to worry about the palace and on the other she had to worry about the bat rulers safety and get them back it was all a large jumble of thoughts if they are dead, I will kill thier killer and avenge them.