united

Back with onyx and camazotz

It was just silence, pure awkward silence, onyx mainly tried to focus on anything besides the moment even though this point was incredibly silent. Camazotz then started to wrap the guaze around her head feeling her cold skin, Her hair was very fluffy and soft like silk, just touching small bits of it just felt smooth and silky. She just focused on her current thoughts is all of this worth it?
Is life really worth fighting for? I wonder if I should try to bring them back? It's impossible but once dad said b'the impossible can be redeemed possible' but sometimes I should wonder if what he said was true she was to lost in her thoughts, drake and duke were skulls of jokes to her and sometimes she wished she could have said goodbye to them before thier passing, but when that thought passed in her head it just brought back the memory of thier death just repeated in her mind, she forced away that memory and gathered her strength to force herself not to cry, feeling the heat rush to her face just made her hiss in her throat in annoyance. Her throat slightly started to swell as more of the heat spread around her face, she didn't want to cry Infront of him just because of a reminder, she thought most girls were just sensitive and sassy because of the way they were raised but she figured she was wrong, her eyes felt like they were on fire and she had to keep herself collected if she wanted to avoid the possible situation. People who leave out of her life are ingrained into her mind forever until the sweet release of death, but she didn't want to forget the people in her life, camazotz father instincts were kicking in as he felt her temperature get warmer from time to time and he could tell something was wrong. Onyx just felt her heart drop and throb at the strong wave of sadness dawning on her, her mental barrier was slowly breaking, everything that had happened these past 6 days was taking an impact on her.