past uncovered

The rest of the day was calm but they had to deal with multiple questions coming from the bone heads about the gods from the window. But it was night as the moon shined down on the dark palace, since the whole palace was black People could only see a large shadow with floating lights, it was a common mistake Wich was why onyx's enemy's never attacked at night because if they did they just run into the walls of the palace, most of the assassin's sent to kill her have failed along with vigilantes and bounty hunters after her head. Since onyx was in her room the bat rulers had to take the guest room seeing the familiar room along with the long sofas,they were getting prepared for bed until Zatz accidentally slipped on one of the cloths covering a painting before falling face flat, "ugh" he groaned in pain and got up "mijo, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine just, fell" he said as his father rushed over before turning to look at the painting seeing a corner of it, his curiosity was intrigued, ever since he got here he hasn't been able to get a good look at the place and hasn't explored much so he might as well see this, he ripped off the cloth as dust lifted into the air then they both staring in awe at the painting.

 Since onyx was in her room the bat rulers had to take the guest room seeing the familiar room along with the long sofas,they were getting prepared for bed until Zatz accidentally slipped on one of the cloths covering a painting before falling fac...

Seeing the purple flames,it was like a whole attack on a single city. "What even happened here?" He asked himself walking closer to the painting feeling the cracks and the small tares of the ancient painting. He looked down and saw at the bottom of the frame it said 'battle of Arabia, 6 years ago, for those who burn in flames you shall serve the bringer of kaos' he shuddered at the quote but this must have been around the time of the flam scales. They were created to burn those who oppose them and are considered unkillable because of thier fire provided scales and are completely fire resistant, "the battle of Arabia" the two bat rulers jumped and turned to see a sorrowful skull looming in the door way, drake. "What?" "The battle,I was there, I was part of a strong quadrant that's job was to drag back any survivors after the battle but to no avail" he said and floated closer to them seeing his flaming eyes dim into a pale baby blue, he has mourned the battle for years since he could remember the burned battle field and city before it crumbled into ashes,the dragons that fought were either drowned or suffocated, people thought it was possible and found only one weakness Wich seemed pretty obvious from the start, water. "So, what happened?" Zatz asked looking over at him,"well before time had a name, dragons were at war with humans far before your time, dragons had been on top of the chain for quite some time due to thier powerful nature,they tried to come up with a peace treatment before going heads and talons at each other before the war was ended by a old drake named hirdrike" he explained turning to him but still kept his flames on the painting, he could remember the wise drake making a speech about bravery and justice before his disapearence "be strong, find peace in your self, and control the storm in your head" some say he was trapped under the mountain others say he was turned to stone by the elders but no one knew the the truth "so they fought over a small argument?" Drake nodded and turned back to the painting before tapping it with his snout making more of it appear and revealed him carrying out a injured wyvern along in the far front showed a serpent like dragon breathing flames on a small cottage holding an ancient spear "woah, who is that?" General asked pointing at the large serpent, "her majesty onyx, she was the loose canon" he slightly chuckled, making the two shocked, this would explain why she had so many scars, but if she had powers why didn't she use them when it was necessary? "What? How old was she when this happened?" "9" they were even more shocked, this could have been completely traumatic for her at such a young age and barely a teenager, how could she be so capable of doing all this but why hasn't she don't it now? She was so calm but this was just unbelievable,this could also explain why she was so mature.