enemy in the arena

Feeling this presence was nothing new towards her but had often ruined her moments of peace. If anyone new about this they would absolutely panick,this was mostly caused by her lack of sleep but she was still capable of getting rid of it, ugh this better be quick she thought in irritation and got up from the table "if you don't mind I'll be dealing with some, unfinished business" she said as her gaze turning into a dark bitter one Wich sent shivers down thier spines. They were a little worried of coarse but a little curious to what this 'unfinished business' was, if they wanted to know more about the oni, following one was a catch. She exited the room in her same straight posture with her hands behind her back as she could feel the strong dark presence getting stronger as she got closer to old arena, the place were the monks would capture people and force them to fight each other, the one who looses has to get burned alive while the winner will fight there for the rest of their days until they get defeated in battle. She entered the large bolted and large room hearing her footsteps echo around the room, before hearing a familiar laugh bounce off of every surface of the arena, seeing the suns light peer through the wrecked parts of the arena walls "well, well, well" a bellowing voice spat as he cackled the suns light disappearing into the dark clouds as the voice traveled around the room. This voice belonged to one of her arch enemy's, he would come to battle often when she skipped her one day of sleep phantomis she looked up and stared into his dark green eyes his bladed smile glowing in the shadows of the room, he was a cocky and greedy being who would steal and try to get drake and duke to join him at his mission to over throw onyx but to no avail.
"Look what we have here, an oni coming to battle, again!" He laughed clutching his non-existent stomach, the guy was nothing but a shadow but could really pack a punch "you know you won't make it far in battle phantomis" she said glancing down at her claws before looking back up at the large shadow moving around her in circles, she knew she could defeat him easily in a 2 minute battle with just her and him but he's been stronger since the accident in December a few months back. During that time he found a way to make himself a god and the only ingredient he was missing was oni's blood and the only oni around was onyx, he didn't dare go to her father or brother now that they're more 'connected' then before.
"True, but I came,PREPARED!" He roared and pulled out an angelic sword

She crumbled to the ground as the large shadow came forward laughing and holding the sword before plunging it deep into her chest making her scream in pain her dark purple blood covered her clothes and spilled onto the sword and the floor, "pathetic, any last words oni?" He asked as he raised an imaginary eyebrow down at her as he laughed like a mad man his voice echoing around the wrecked arena, onyx groaned in pain and glared up at him trying to muster up any form of anger. "In your twisted dreams you Kuso yarō" (translate that in English) she said in the harshest tone possible her intimating glare faltering as she hissed at him, he raised the sword over her head before howling in pain. A familiar dark sword in his chest, seeing the familiar emeralds in the carved blade digging deeper into his chest before it got pulled out, the shadow went silent and disappeared within the darkness of the arena.
Seeing the sword drop beside her head missing her by inches "oh my gods! Onyx!" Zatz shouted rushing over to the fallen queen with drake, duke, and his father. She was to injured to even smile in relief, she got to her feet holding her stab wound tightly trying to cover it with her claws "thank the gods! We were......... worried" Zatz said and trailed off his eyes widened in shock and his mouth agape staring at the wound seeing her blood spill into her outfit nearly making the front side of her gi dark purple, soon they came to stop with thier faces covered in horror and worry staring at the injured oni standing before them her intimating glare completely gone with no once of strength she could show "your majesty!" Drake and duke exclaimed in unison thier blue flamed eyes dim and pale "i-im fine" she said before falling to the ground, completely unconscious.