Reassurance

"Onyx!"

She looked up to face him in a worried daze and wiped away her tear as she looked down "I apologize, I was lost in thought" she said making him sigh, he didn't think she'd be this upset about such things, but it was a possibility she was still caught up on drake and dukes death which seemed very likely. He can understand why she was lost in thought but never thought she'd be this sensitive about it,she was a pure unpredictable mystery to the many people around her but her past seemed to be in the dust, he slowly slid down next to her and just like a flytrap he hugged her tightly making her yelp in surprise, hugging wasn't her specialty mostly because of the lack in being touched often but after all her past experiences she had to admit, it wasn't so bad, she very slowly hugged back feeling her hair burn a calm blaze lighting up the dim lit room, she wanted to savour this moment, she didn't expect this to be the best time to reveal such a time of weakness towards one of her newest colleagues but like before all good things in her life would end.

With the gods

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" Drake and duke said in unison, they were busy playing rock paper scissors to determine who gets the last piece of popcorn in the large bowl in the middle of them, Zatz just sighed and shook his head at thier shenanigans while the other gods were just in a large circle sitting on the floor discussing thier next plan of action

"what if we flooded the place?"

"how would we get all that water to fill a large palace like this?"

"we blow it up!"

"NO!" Everyone said in unison as they glared at a annoyed cabrikan who just pouted quietly and crossed his arms.