the Prophets arrival pt:2

Here it was, in all of its terror and darkness.

The heros stared up at it for a few seconds before slowly pushing open the large thick doors, seeing only darkness in the halls ahead of them, slowly entering the palace with caution weapons in hand and ready for anything, being in a place like this must have been decades old but if it was then it would have been mapped but how come no one realized it was here in the first place. Seeing the statues on each side of the hall gave them a sketchy kind of vibe, chimi seemed to see a few familiar symbols on the chest plates of the statues, the doors slammed shut making everyone turn and looked at them for a while before looking ahead and continued to walk forward leaving trials of footprints behind on the cracked and ruined floors, the dark aura radiating off the place loomed in thier minds with only silence around the 4 as they continued thier way forward. Only darkness around them and they could here the faint echoing of the thunder and hard pouring rain outside bellowing around the halls, "m-maya, do you think this is a good idea? What if someone lives here?" He said in a shouting whisper "no one lives here, and if someone does then they're gone for the moment so we can stay here untill the storm ends" she said turning to look at him before hearing faint voices from the distance.

"That's stupid!"

"It's not stupid! Your stupid!"

The voices got louder as they slowly approached making the heros panick "everyone hide!" Maya whisper shouted as her colleagues ran behind the statues but it was hard for Pichu because of his hight and structure which wasn't a surprise to them Maya ran behind one of the nearest statue and saw two skeletal beings walk through the hallways holding a large wooden bowl completely empty as they argued at each other "how am I stupid?" One asked as he crossed his arms glaring at the one beside him who was holding the bowl "because you were the one who decided to cover himself up in mud!" The other shot back.