Animals alike

The oni hissed and slowly felt his anger shatter just thinking about her, as his fire died so did the forest fire like they were connected somehow, his lower set of arms were now intact and his helmet was back on his head reverting back to his usual hight and attitude. His white hair now hidden under his helmet as his face formed back into a dissatisfied frown, he didn't want to admit it all but Zatz was right letting out his anger wasn't going to help the fact that she was kidnapped. Then his attention was then focused on a nearby russling making him turn from the direction of the sound, if it was an animal than it was lucky to have survived his tantrum but if it was something else he was sure it was most likely an enemy or something else. He quickly raised his sword and got in battle position prepared to defeat anything that comes his way, the others noticed the sounds and the large oni's actions and stood unaware of  what was coming next, the forest seemed to be completely dark and smoggy around the group with only the oni to see with his large height and sooty colored skin. Zatz raised his weapon as it glowed a green light emitting through the dark interior of the invironment with his white hair lightly shining from the glow bouncing off his amor keeping his eyes on the same place Demic was looking before hearing a throaty wine sounding like a feral animal but somehow it seemed familiar to him like he's heard it all before but he couldn't put a finger on it but it all seemed to be answered when he saw a pair of flaming sockets but it wasn't Drake or Duke since the boneheads were in the very back and Mayas battle cat wasn't with her when they arrived at Onyx's palace. The faint sounds of bones clicking against each other and low hissing echoed around them before it revealed a familiar battle cat made of bones as it roared emitting flames from its large skeletal mouth, Zatz couldn't believe it, he dropped his weapon and gladly smiled at the battle cat "Gollillo!" He said and soon got tackled to the ground by the large cat making the others lower thier guard in confusion "you know that skeletal beast?" Demic asked and lowered his sword turning to peer at the bat prince as he was recieving attention from his beloved cat.