12

VADNAR

Adrenaline still thrums through my body after the fight in the arena. The screams of the audience had been debilitating, but I charged at my opponent with all my might, because I knew taking him down was the only way I'd return to Dee.

I must become a trophy to my bastard keepers, get them addicted to my performance, and then, when I catch them off guard, I will turn these stone walls to ashes.

I have been mapping out my surroundings. The arena is massive, full of sand and two desperate captured masters fighting for a chance at freedom. I didn't kill the other master I wrestled at the arena— at least I don't think I did.

Soon, I will have an escape plan, but in the meantime I must establish myself here. I must be respected by both the slavers and the masters.

Dee becomes quiet, and I'm not sure why. She nibbles on some of the fruit that was sent— my "prize." It's meager, but it's some comfort I can offer her.

The slaver left, and now I lean against the cells to gather my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" I break the silence.

Maybe I shouldn't have run my hands over her supple, smooth skin. I tried to be distant as I washed her, but I am a mortal man. Not even being a master gives me the strength to be indifferent about Dee's femininity.

She's a beautiful woman, and her body offers a warm, snug home even in this cage we're in.

I fucked a woman once— years ago, when I had no idea what I was. Minutes into the intimacy, I entered the enraged state, and learned about my unwanted, dangerous power. I had been hiding ever since. No woman— not the one I fucked, not the ones I've lusted in my travels, have debilitated me like Dee has.

Having my cock cradled in her mouth was enough to prove that she could capture me in a way no other slaver could, and I wouldn't be able to ever escape. For her mouth, for her breasts, for her beautiful brown eyes, I would willingly give everything up.

"Dee?" I ask when she doesn't reply.

Her look scalds me. She shakes her head, and I ask, "is this about the woman I have to—"

"Don't," she interjects.

So that's what it is. She's upset.

"I can explain."

"You don't owe me anything. Let's just do what we have to do."

My stubborn, pretty human isn't hearing any of it.

I let her be, going willingly when I'm retrieved from my cell. I look back, glad that Dee still has the fruit. I don't know how long I'll be gone, and I want to ensure she's provided for.

I'm led to a part of the colosseum I've never been to. A place that reeks of perfume and oils. The women here weave up and down the halls— free. They're here willingly to fuck masters. To get a taste of the monster cocks we're known for.

Eyes follow me, and smiles linger. Cells line the walls, and I'm shoved into the last one, my hands still binded. A beautiful female enters, but her skin isn't brown and her eyes are the wrong color. She's bald, tattoos covering her scalp. She's naked from the waist up, and already reaching for the slim knot that keeps her skirt up.

"You're him, right? The new sensation of the arena?" She purrs. "I've been dying to meet you."

The guards watch from outside the cell, waiting for me to attack her like an animal. I can't blame them. Not after I revealed my wild nature at the arena.

"Pull the curtain," I order her, nodding toward the dark purple cloth that's crumbled in the corner. She obeys, dragging the curtain to hide our view.

Then, without hesitation, she's on me. Dragging her fingertips down my bare chest, squeezing my biceps and cupping one of my cocks. I don't flinch, although I'm irritated because her touch is unwelcome and she hasn't undone my restraints. It must be protocol to keep masters binded.

"Here's what's going to happen," I whisper in a grumbling tone.

She squeezes my cock, and grins at the realization I'm about to command and take control.

"You're going to sit on that bed and make a racket. You're going to pretend I'm fucking you."

This makes her freeze. "But I'm here willingly."

"I'm not."

She frowns, angry that I'm denying her the chance to test ride her latest freak.

"And why should I listen to you?"

I flash her my teeth, and lean in until our eyes are an inch away. They're the wrong colony and shape. Not Dee. Not mine.

I couldn't be attracted to her even if I had to.

"Because one day, I'm going to run this rotten town, and you won't want to be on my bad side."

I hate threatening females, but Dee comes first. I will not betray her or what's growing between us.

"I can take good care of you," she offers.

"No. Both my cocks are loyal to another."

The female looks irritated, but she harrumphs and plops down on the thin mattress. She bounces on the bed, moaning loudly, giving the guards outside the show they're expecting.

Then, after a few minutes, she stops and undoes my trews so it looks like I just pulled them on.

The curtain is pulled back, and my heart plummets when I see Dee standing there. Eyes teary and teeth gritted.

Damn it all! She wasn't supposed to be here.

"Why aren't you enraged?" Demands a guard. "You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Didn't work," I snarl and nod towards Dee. "I need her. Get me out of here."

The guard curses as they unlock my cell, and the other one smirks. Like he's enjoying Dee's distress. I'm going to kill him one day.

He grips her forearm and leads her away, and she walks fast to get away from me, although we're headed for the same cell.

"Dee!" I call for her.

She ignores me, and in the cell, she sits on the bed and looks at the floor.

I approach her, but she raises a hand to keep me away. I don't listen this time. Of course I don't. I kneel beside her, catching her knees when she swivels them to get away from me. It only takes one hand to palm her. She's so small; so sensitive.

And she's jealous.

"I didn't fuck her," I whisper. "I made her pretend."

She hesitates before relaxing her legs. "Really?" Her voice is small, her hands still curled with anger.

There is only one way to fix this.

I part her legs and stare at the apex of her thighs. I can't help but lick my lips.

"You don't believe me when I say I'm only loyal to you. Perhaps I can prove it wordlessly."