42

VADNAR

Life at the palace has become fulfilling now that Dee is here. Every day I wake up next to her is bound to be perfect. It took a while to get adjusted to things like this "king" title everyone insists on using. But I will never get used to waking beside her.

Somehow she convinced everyone at the palace to stop calling her queen. I have not had the same success. It appears like the kingdom fears Dee more than me.

There have been many incidents around the palace —break-ins and theft. I've been kept on my toes, but Dee is always there to calm me. I can tell she gets bored at times. The palace is nothing like the mountain. There is less fresh air and less things to do now that she has servants. Even Vaine and Hull are too busy to see her.

She has shown interest in gadgets, like the printing mill in the librady. Advanced tools like these are hard to find, Dee told me she wishes she could duplicate them and make them more easily accessible.

Without telling her, I've begun to collect the tools she might need for work. I know she's too shy to ask, so I plan on surprising her. This job will keep her busy and happy.

"Vadnar."

I look up from the paperwork on my desk, observing Hull at the entrance. He is the only male that doesn't call me King—not that I care.

"What is it?"

He enters the room, crossing his arms over his chest and looking at me in a way that makes me stand up to level our height.

"I met a woman," he says.

"So what? Do you need me to walk you through how to fuck her?"

He scowls. "Look. I want to be with her. Make her mine. I need permission to move her into my room in the palace."

"Hull, you have served the cause for over two years. If you want to move this woman into your bedroom, then do so. I am not your biggest fan, but you have earned my respect even after disrespecting Dee at the beginning. You have earned happiness."

He nods. "Thank you, king," he says mockingly.

"Do not push your luck," I grumble.

He shrugs and walks off. The insolent male. But I'm glad that he is making a life for himself. I think about Ranrok, wherever he must be. That crazy son of a bitch is probably driving some poor humans crazy. Maybe he found a female. I hope he is happy. He made a difficult decision by staying on that foreign planet to escape the attraction he felt for Dee. I respect that.

"Knock knock," says Dee as she strikes the wood with her fist—one of her endearing, strange things that she does.

This time, as I rise from my seat, I smile. She is a sight for sore eyes. More pleasing to look at than Hull's ugly face.

"What are you up to?" She asks.

"Working. I was just speaking with Hull."

"Ooo," she says. "Did you two have hot sex in here?"

"Dee!" I shout, disgusted. She loves painting these vile pictures of Hull and I.

"What? It's sexy?" She chuckles.

I will never understand the woman.

"I am not interested in Hull, or anyone with two cocks. How many times must I tell you that I am only attracted to you?"

She chuckles and closes the distance between us, kissing my lips. "You get so fired up over this."

"It's disturbing."

"Did I offend my king?" She pouts, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Then to the gallows I go."

I scoff. "You want me to hang you?"

She runs a finger down my chest, toward the cocks that are already rock-hard for her. "There are other ways you could choke me."

I snarl. When did my queen become so filthy? It doesn't matter. If she wants to be punished, then I'll oblige.

I rip myself away, and slam the door shut. My men know to not disturb me when the door is closed or else they'll be the ones at the gallows.

Then I throw myself at Dee, kissing her plump lips, ripping her dress.

"Wait," she gasps and grips my fists. "I can't walk the halls like this."

"There are plenty of curtains in here that you can wear," I snarl back before continuing my mission.

I have traced every bit of skin on her body, ignited every possible nerve, but it's still not enough. Tasting her cunt and fighting the enraged rate when I finally cover her in my seed is a high like no other.

She is more magnificent than any statue or mural in this palace. Any treasure and prized book.

She groans in protest as I strip her, but quickly silences when my fingers find her sex. I circle the sensitive nub that I've learned lights her entire body. She relaxes into my embrace, moaning and pushing her sex onto my hand.

I pick her up by her hips and lift her onto my desk. Then I'm on my knees, losing my face and tongue in her sex. She's delicious. Freshly washed. She smells like herself, because she knows I prefer it when she doesn't mask her scent with soaps.

I flatten my tongue and lap at the small, warm, wet cunt. Enjoying the taste and the thought of it being snug around my cock. I lick just like she likes it—savagely. I am no noble king as I kneel before her and bury my tongue in her folds. I'm a barbarian. A gladiador. And she loves it.

I lick so frantically that sometimes my tongue skims the wooden surface of my desk, but I don't care. I lick until Dee's cunt is covered in my saliva, until my desk glistens with it, too.

I smirk into her cunt when I feel her tense, because I know she's close. I seal my lips around her and suck until her legs are thrashing and she arches her back, moaning as her sex convulses against my awaiting mouth. This is the most rewarding part of sex. Drinking her wetness.

Once I'm satisfied, I stand up and pull off my tunic. I study her hooded, satisfied eyes as I reach for my pants. Something comes over her face. Something I didn't expect. Disappointment?

"What is it?" I ask, dropping my hands. "Do you not wish to continue?"

Her eyes widen as she realizes she slipped up. "Of course I do! But..."

I cup her cheeks, studying her face closely. "You can tell me," I encourage softly. "I will not force you. You know this."

"It's just that we have been at the palace for weeks and at the mountain, you promised you would give me something. And I'm not complaining about my life here. I have all the clothes, books and food a person could ever need. I'm grateful, but I... I want what you promised."

My eyes widen. All this time, I've been spilling my seed on her belly. I thought she was not ready because she had not asked me to spill inside her. Little did I know, she had been craving it all along.

My cocks pulse painfully behind my pants, dying to be released and come to the rescue. To give Dee what she wants: children.

"Of course," I rasp, clashing my lips against hers as passion roars in my balls and spreads to the rest of my body. It's devastatingly arousing for her to request to be bred. Does she want to kill me?

Her pretty little face can have every last drop of seed my body can offer. I can't deny my queen anything.

"But first, I believe a punishment is in order."

"Punishment?" She repeats.

I pull at the ties on my pants. "Fall to your knees and come to the gallows, Dee. Then I will flood your womb."

Updates again soon. The King & Ranrok's short story are COMPLETE on www.patreon.com/ancientt