37

VADNAR

Today is the day. We charge the palace at night.

After preparing for two years, we have enough support inside the palace and outside. We've been training the men on this mountain tirelessly, and now it's time to act.

Dee won't meet my eyes today. She's trying to be brave, but I know she fears that I won't return. She has been the most amazing partner. Every night when we lay in bed together, I thank the gods for her.

We have come a long way. From running into each other at my farm, to being captured at the colosseum to being teleported to Earth. She has lost her friend and her planet and put up with my temper. Dee is one of the strongest people on this entire mountain.

That's why tonight must be successful. I don't want her to be running around, fetching dinner for me. I don't want her sleeping on thin furs, breaking her nails as she works and wearing sweaty clothing. I want her to be treated like a queen, and have a safe space to call home.

Vaine and Hull ensure all the men have their uniforms on. Soon, we will enter the enraged state with the help of entertainers, and then we will march for the city.

It will be strange, fucking Dee while she is obviously upset. This isn't how I want things to be, and if she says she doesn't want my touch then I won't force her. The enraged state would greatly improve my battlefield skill, but I won't have it if it comes at the cost of Dee's comfort.

I find her in the kitchen cave, freshly bathed and helping the women prepare dinner. I walk up to her and pull at the armor plate on my chest. I am one of the few soldiers wearing metal armor, as cowardly as it makes me feel. The men insisted I do, because they need me alive.

I've been trying for months to secure more metal, but preparing that much armor would have taken another year. So we agreed to march

wearing armor of wood and straw. Our weapons are sharp, and our enraged state will drive us past our limits.

"Dee," I greet her.

She finally looks at me, and there is a sadness so strong that it's contagious.

"Walk with me?"

She nods and follows me outside. We walk down the mountain, to the meadow where I fingered her at night a few weeks ago. Our sex has been decreasing as today approached. And we both know why.

"Everyone is ready. Looks like you'll have dinner and go," she observes.

"Yes," I respond. "We will almost leave."

She sniffles, and I stop in my tracks, pulling her to my chest and hating the metal that separates us. "Don't cry, Dee. You know I can't stand it."

"You're leaving," she chokes out.

We knew this day was coming, but nothing could have prepared us for this moment. I suspect the battle won't be nearly as gut-wrenching as walking away from her.

"I will come back. I swear. I will return as I always do."

After every raid, every rescue, I return. Perhaps with a new scar on my body, but alive. Tonight will be the same.

"Vadnar, I will die if you do." She sobs. "There is no point without you."

"Don't say that!" I reprimand. "You will live happily."

"But I love you. And I love Vaine and all of my friends, and if anything were to happen..."

I sigh. "Some will die tonight, Dee. I can't promise they won't, but they decided to be here. To fight for the freedom they weren't born with. Masters have never been more empowered. You helped build this empire. And you will watch it flourish with me beside you."

She cries and cries, but I'm here to hold her steady. I stare at the sunset and wonder how it looks from outside a palace window.

"I will make you a queen, and a mother."

She stiffens and looks at me with wide, puffy eyes. "What?"

I smile. "You have sacrificed so much for me over the last two years. I see how you look at Heria's child. I will give you that happiness."

Hería is the only woman with a child in the community. Most couples that get with child tend to leave the mountain to raise their children, and I respect that.

Dee bites her lip, thinking hard. "I would like that very much," she whispers. "Queen or not, I don't care. I just want to build with you."

She's looking at me with vulnerable, sad eyes, but my cocks still harden. Because she's asking me for my seed. And they are more than eager to comply.

"The night of my return, you will have it all," I promise.

"Shouldnt we wait for things to settle?"

"I have made you wait long enough, Dee. I will take no more years from you. You will be tended to and only have our child to worry about."

I know she will argue about this and eventually will make me cave into letting her work around the palace. But just for a month, I want to treat her like a goddess. Like she deserves. Only then would I feel like I accomplished something. Like all the bloodshed and sweat amounted to something.

I look at the sunset again. "It's getting late."

She wipes her cheeks dry. "Then we should get you ready."

I raise an eyebrow. Does she realize what she's saying?

She rolls her teary eyes. "Please, Vadnar. Like you could possibly lead the army with your balls full."

"They're so full they hurt," I smirk.

"Mhmm. I can already imagine you throttling Hull out of frustration. And maybe bending him over and—"

"Dee!" I shout, her name echoing down the mountain.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. But I wouldn't be mad about it. You two are always so aggressive to each other that it's kind of hot thinking about it."

"Enough," I grit out. I'm glad she's finally smiling, but at the cost of my lunch. The mere thought of "bending" Hull over is making me sick.

She giggles. "I totally ship you two."

Great, now she's talking about ships for some reason. What a strange, wonderful thing these human women are. As much as I dislike Ranrok, I hope the imbecile ran into a woman on Earth and got his world blown just like I did.

Dee and I enter our small hut. I shut the wooden door, and I turn to face her. "Strip."

"What, no romance?" She asks as she pulls at her clothes.

I've had enough chat, so I tug her into my arms and devour her lips. I finish undressing her as I kiss the lips I've enjoyed a thousand times, but can't get enough of. The seconds it takes me to undress from my armor are too long. I watch her like a predator as I strip. Watching her breasts heave and planning how many hickeys I'm going to leave them with. Calculating how hard I'll get her nipples before I give her mercy and lick that little cunt until she trembles and gives me her wetness to drink.

I pounce, and safely tackle her to our bed. I furrow my face into her soft, supple breasts. And I treasure them like it's my first and last time. My tongue lashes out, unsatisfied until every bit of her skin is covered in goosebumps. I suck on her nipples hard enough to leave a dark hickey, and I swear to her that I'll return before the hickey fades. No war will keep me from these perfect tits.

I slide down to her sex, molding her cunt with my tongue just how she likes it. I lap at her quickly, enjoying her warm wet taste. The next time I have her pussy on my tongue will be at the palace when I sit her on her throne and kneel.

She digs her nails into my shoulders—a telltale sign that she's about to entrap my head with her thighs and orgasm. I've learned her reactions and memorized the sound of her moans, but the magical thing about Dee is that her cunt tastes sweeter every time I grind my face into it.

She gasps and convulses, wriggling on the sheets as she becomes undone. I grip my cock and push the first inch inside just to enjoy the pulsing of her walls. I could come without thrusting just by feeling her flutters.

I groan when it's almost over. "Bend over, my queen."

It's time for both of my cocks to get a goodbye embrace.