43

DEE

Flood your womb.

Another woman would be scandalized by the outlandish words of the alien king, but I've rode his cock so many times and have yet to get tired of it. I'm complete when he's inside me. So when he commands me to get on my knees, promising to fill me if I behave, I drop.

He looks down at me, cocks hanging heavily in the air, erect and ready. He bends at the waist and cups my face and kisses me tenderly. I kiss him back, my toes and fingers curling as I remain on my knees.

Then he yanks back and straightens, and his lips are replaced by a warm, throbbing cock. I smile, and he makes a grunt of displeasure before thrusting his hips, penetrating my mouth.

I stop playing my games, afraid that he won't fill me. I've been dreaming about being swollen with the king's children. And I won't jeopardize this opportunity.

I lap at his tip, and he throws his head back and groans. His eyes are closed as his erect cock throbs in my mouth. I might be on my knees, desperate for his seed, but I have the king wrapped around my little finger, because my lips completely unwravel him.

We have a chaotic balance, but that's what makes it perfect.

I lick him, wetting the tip before sealing my lips around it and bobbing my head, caressing more inches. His unique musky smell wraps around me, and his warmth fills my mouth. I close my eyes as I stroke him with my lips, sweeping my tongue across his base.

He groans and curses, his abs clenching as I pull him as deep as I can. It's easier to fight my gag reflex when I want him so badly. Want to please him. Want his balls to unload.

"Needy little human," he growls, gripping my hair and pushing himself deeper down my throat.

He's right. The queen of the land is a needy slut, and unashamed.

I pick up the rhythm, pulling that girthy, veiny cock in and out of my throat as my hands stroke his second one.

I combine the strokes with a sucking motion—my performance perfect after months of practice. But Vadnar has yet to get used to it. To get bored of it.

"Fuck..." he groans, his massive, bare thighs trembling. The veins of his cock flushing more blood to power the massive cock in my mouth.

He grips my hair and pulls free, his teeth clenched in a warning that he's about to lose it.

He picks me up and drops me on his desk, sliding his hard cock over my wet lips before pushing inside. I grin as I look up at him, my lips swollen.

He's glaring at me—not with hate, but a look of concentration to keep his seed from bursting. He doesn't want to give it up that easily. He wants to fight for it.

I spread my legs, always open for a challenge. He looks down at my spread pussy and hisses. He slowly leads his lower cock into me. The upper one slides through my folds, his tip reaching my belly button.

Then he's fucking me. Powerful thighs delivering blows from his devastating cock. I grab my knees, keeping my hooded eyes on him. He doesn't meet my gaze, obsessed with the sight of his erect cock, now glistening with my wetness and sliding in and out.

He spreads my sex with his thumbs, getting a closer look. My pussy throbs harder when he licks his lips. There is nothing hotter than having my walls stroked, stretched, while my man is salivating at the thought of impregnating me.

Both of his cocks please me in their own way. I'm glowing with pleasure, panting although he's the one fucking me. But staying sane as I take all of these inches is a workout itself.