13

DEE

I should be alarmed by the relief I feel when he confirms that he didn't sleep with another woman, because I'm not entitled to such loyalty. Because he is a victim as much as I am.

But I've long lost reign over my emotions. I've fallen for Vadnar. Somewhere along his promises, touches, and gaze, I was transported to an entirely new world. And now he's kneeling before me, offering to show how he feels, and I can't help but open up. My thighs spread, my lips part, and my heart unwraps for him to devour.

His huge, bruised hands slide up my thighs. He's gentle, but I know the power that's pulsing through those bulging veins. He could bend me over and hold me up by my hips, fucking me until my thoughts and guts are scattered.

I'm not ready for that just yet, but his lips on my skin are impossible to deny.

I hold my breath as Vadnar breathes heavily. The contrast is stark. I wonder what he's thinking; what he's going to fill me with.

After ensuring the cell's entrance is covered, he makes quick work of undressing me. He leaves my top on, but my ass and my pussy are all his. He takes his time studying my flesh, refusing to blink as he trails his eyes all over me. He circles me, tall and looming as he fills the cell with rumbling growls.

I'm literally in the lion's den.

I'm standing; my hands fisted at my sides as he does whatever he wants to me. But thankfully, I'm not left in suspense forever. He steps behind me and inhales the nape of my neck, huffing his approval.

And then his hands descend on me, gripping the back of my thighs and spreading them. I gasp as I struggle to find my footing, but his hold is secure. He's not letting me go anywhere, at least not until I give him what he wants.

What I want

His face comes closer. I feel his breath against my skin before I feel his lips press between my cheeks. My tiny squeal fills the narrow corridor. He's there, between my cheeks and pressing south in search of–

Warmth covers my soaking, pulsing pussy when his lips kiss it from the back. I pull a fish to my mouth to bite on my skin and fight my moans. His tongue flattens on the small peach that my thighs are presenting, and he licks slowly up and down my slit, not shy about pressing the rest of his face against my ass.

I'm sitting on his face as he tongues my cunt. His tongue laps across any crevice it can find, but soon, he gets greedier and uses his thumbs to spread my cheeks open. With his hands kneading my ass, his tongue has more access. He pulls more of me into his mouth, sucking my sensitive, throbbing pussy. His groans are quickly followed by squelching sounds, and I realize with horror that I'm so wet I'm dripping down his chin.

I'm biting my fist hard enough to break skin, but the spark of pain is nothing compared to the waves of pleasure that are thrumming out of my pussy and across my body. With every flick of his tongue, every press and suck, my cunt becomes more swollen.

My toes are pressed together in shyness; perhaps shame, but I'm squatting on his face, refusing to move away from his wide, hot tongue. He shows no shyness or shame, refusing to come up to breathe because he's so busy burying his face in my ass. The man is practically gargling my secretions, creating sinful sounds that will haunt me for a long time, but I can't step away.

He picks up a fast pace, lapping at me in the same rhythm. My body is swollen with pleasure and ready to release, but a pinch of nervousness keeps me on my toes. Vadnar doesn't seem to mind. He holds me tight and groans into me, the sound getting muffled by my cheeks. He would stay there all night if I let him.

But I don't think I could last that long. His tongue is swirling around my clit and teasing my vaginal entrance, rolling over the parts he has learned make my toes curl. And with his consistency, his insistency, he wins the battle.

I cry out as I come, one of my knees giving out. Pleasure like no vibrator could offer ripples through me, and for many seconds, I'm suspended out of this cell and into aerial bliss.

I have to pry my hips away from Vadnar's face, because his tongue keeps smacking and licking for more. I plop on the bed, feeling wet and slippery between my legs. I pull a blanket over my lap as Vadnar stands, that wicked tongue of his licking his lips again.

"T–thank you."

He slowly inches forward, until he's seated beside me. "No. Thank you, Dee."

There's silence, but I swear I hear creaking coming from his trews. I glimpse, and find an enormous bulge threatening to pitch a hole in his pants. If he asked me to take care of him, I wouldn't deny him. After all, I did it once, and the memory only leaves me thirsty.

"You do not have to worry about me fucking other females. I won't be forced into that," he says, sitting forward to set his elbows on his knees. Maybe he thinks I haven't noticed his erections and is trying to shield me from them.

"I can do the same," I whisper, unable to look at the man whose lips are still coated in my slick. "If they want to experiment with me, I'll pretend to–"

"I'll take care of that," he interjects, his voice clipped. The very idea of me being locked in a cell with another male nearly undoes him.

"We are prisoners, Vadnar," I remind him. "We don't have many options."

"I will be king one day. I will find a way to protect you, always."

I shake my head. His words make my pussy throb harder, threatening a second orgasm.

"I can't be weak and protected forever. I must grow with you. The next time they send you to the arena, I want to go. I want to see you in the enraged state."

"No."

I look at him now. I'm sure my eyes are still hazy with the pleasure he drugged me with, but I furrow my brows. "I want to see it. It's a part of you."

"See what? Violence and gore? You have seen enough."

"And yet this is only the beginning. I need to prepare for what's coming. So whether you like it or not, I will watch you in the arena. I will see the real you."

He makes a sound of displeasure, his knee bouncing in irritation. "You will fear me. You will look at me like the first time you saw me on the farm. Like I'm a demon."

I reach for his face and cup his cheek. "Judging by how you just devoured me..." I bite my lip. "Yes, it would be fair to call you a demon. But I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere. Not because I can't, but because I don't want to."

He snatches me onto his waist, hugging me closely. At first, I'm not sure what he's doing, but then I realize that his leg has stopped bouncing, and he's gently rocking me back and forth.

He's soothing himself by holding me.

I throw my arms over his shoulders and hug him tighter.