33

VADNAR

She shows the way to the outhouse, and it's the strangest thing I've ever seen. The room is small, with textures everywhere—like under my feet. There are square little tiles, and a floppy white curtain drapes over the tub.

Aria spins a rod of metal, and to my amazement, water streams into the tub. How convenient.

My crisp reflection is on a mirror on the wall. I stare at it in amazement. We have mirrors in Zolan, but none this clear.

"Dee, look!"

I grip her shoulders and pull her away from the magic knobs, so that she could see her reflection. I bend my knees to even our height. "Now you can see how pretty you are!

She chuckles. "Vadnar, you flatter me, but I know I look like roadkill."

She begins to strip, and I quickly forget about all the strange bottles and potions, textures and items that surround me. Because Dee is the true magic in here.

I stare at her back as her dusty clothes flop to the oddly-shaped floor. Her curves are as steep as the last time I saw them, beckoning me to get lost in them. It has been a long three months without touching her soft, supple skin. I have missed learning new little things about her body, and making her moan in new decibels.

I have already gone through a portal. The wrong one. The one I'm interested in is between her thighs, capable to teleporting me to heaven. I know this because I've been in that warm, wet portal before. Rendered delirious as my balls got drained.

But now she's asking me to keep my hands to myself. She's too tired to get intimate. I figure she might as well have asked me to run myself through with the nearest sword. That would be less painful.

I must behave. I finally got her back, and I won't let my unbearable twins get the better of me.

She steps into the tub, and I've long forgotten the water that magically pours in. My eyes are locked on her ass. It ripples just like the water with every step. Mesmerizing.

She flips something, and water streams from below, wetting her head. She sighs in relief and reaches for a potion.

"Here. Could you please scrub my back?"

I certainly can. Although I can't be held accountable for spending half an hour thoroughly ensuring that her cunt and ass are clean.

I tip the potion upside down so the liquid trickles onto my palm. Then I rub them together and press them onto Dee's silky back. Her dark skin is even more beautiful as it glistens.

I drag my palms up and down her back, watching the bubbles form. The soap smells strong, fruity. But I can smell Dee from underneath the artificial soap. And she's even more disorienting.

I massage her shoulders, my eyes locked on the water trailing between her cheeks. A small moan comes from the back of her throat, and my cocks threaten to burst out of my pants.

My sink lower and lower until she clears her throat. "I think you missed a spot on my back."

"Please, Dee. Let me get to the really dirty spots," I grunt, licking my lips.

"You're so horny. What, after three months, you didn't get any action?"

I chuckle. "You know that my cocks are too big and needy for my fists to satisfy them. I need you and your—"

"Vadnar," She groans. "You're probably the first alien on Earth and you're not doing a good job at representing Zolanos as the intellectual, talented people they are."

"I apologize," I say. "Let me show you how intellectual I can be by fucking you in five different positions, and how talented I am by making you bedridden."

She's all giggles as I pull her into my arms, splashing water everywhere.

This is exactly what I needed. What I missed.

I use a towel to dry myself, waiting for Dee to finish washing her hair. She uses a wide comb through her thick locks, humming as she styles her beautiful hair.

I have never seen her in this light. In this innocence. I've dragged her all across Zolan and she has had to bathe wherever she could, but here, in this stable home with magically flowing water, she is at ease. I can appreciate her beauty even more.

After she's dried and changed into a dress with clouds printed on it, she checks on Cherry and Ranrok. Then she returns to me, yawning as she leads the way into a room full of more odd things.

She lays on the bed, and I pull her tight. I breathe in deeply, not caring if she teases me for being desperate for her scent.

She doesn't get to, because she's so exhausted that she falls asleep, her bottom flushed against my raging cocks.

I won't sleep tonight because I'm afraid she will disappear again. I had the same predicament when we were incarcerated, but I had no idea how easy I had it back then. There was no risk of her vanishing. All I had to do was fight in the arena and return to her warm embrace in the cells.

Now we're free, but not really. We could get separated in our attempt to cross to Zolan.

I trace her arm, enjoying the moment although it will be a long night.

—•—

Dee spins in my arms throughout the night, but I always lul her back to sleep. In the morning, we spend some time "snuggling," as she calls it. But then she gets up to help Cherry make breakfast.

She still looks tired, but better than yesterday. I hesitate to let her go, because I've enjoyed this "cuddling," but she needs food. I want her to get better.

The day is long and... empty. I sit on a "couch," the thing surprisingly sturdy as it holds the bulk of Ranrok and I. Dee is in the kitchen, working tirelessly with Cherry on math. I would help, but the only math I'm good at is calculating the angle my axe could slice through an enemies head, or counting how many times I can make Dee orgasm in one night.

I am bored. At the fort, there was always something to do. I was on my feet for hours, but now I sit beside another male I can't stand and wait for Dee to return to me.

We meet during meals, but then she quickly returns to her calculations. By night time, as we lay in bed, I'm starved of her. But I can't touch her yet. She's still recovering.

"Are you okay?" She asks. "You've been silent."

"I dread tomorrow, because I won't see you for hours."

"Aww." She cups my stubbled face. "You're bored? I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. Tomorrow I will check the perimeter. I have been looking out the windows, but that's not enough."

"No!" She blurts. "Vadnar, you can't be seen in broad daylight. I... I can drive you around night time, for just a bit, to help with the boredom."

I frown. "Drive?"

"Yes. Around the city outskirts."

"I have no interest in merchants or prostitutes. There's no need to go to the city."

She laughs. "This city isn't like Zolans. You'll like it, I promise, but we have to be really careful. We can't be seen, and this can only happen once."

"First, explain to me what this 'car' is. And it better not be anything like the 'massage chair' you made me try earlier."

"It's not," she says, smiling.

"Good, because a man's balls have no business vibrating." I shake my head, remembering that demonic contraption. It's almost as unnerving as the flushing, growling outhouse. The 'toilet," as Dee calls it.

Thankfully, I didn't have a weapon with me, or it would have been split in half.