🔥20

VADNAR

My hands grip her. They're overfilled with her supple cheeks. My balls have been drained by her greedy cunt, but it will take an army to unplug me from her. With my lungs empty of air, my balls empty of semen and my heart free of any restraint for this woman, I keep fucking her.

My enraged state is being held back by a string. I'm keeping my composure, but my consciousness is flipping to something more primal.

Dee's brows are furrowed—like she's concerned, like her parted lips are trying to form a sentence. But all she can manage is moans as she's stretched full of my cock.

I don't know if I have any more seed to give her. Our thighs are sticky with the stringy, white wetness, but an animalistic need inside me keeps me lifting her and dropping her on my cock. She's so snug. So tight and warm. I could fuck her until my arms fall off. Until she has drained me so many times I'm dehydrated.

I realize my urgency and desire are fueled by jealousy. Because I can't forget how she was locked in a cell with that strange master, out of my reach. I fuck her angrily, purposely, because I want to imprint myself on her.

I lift her and pull my cock out. Then I grip my second one and press it against her entrance. I stop when she mutters my name.

She licks her lips, her chest heaving as she catches her breath. I held her weight as I tossed her on my lap and fucked her, so she just had to sit and take me. But it pleases me to see that she's thoroughly frazzled.

"You... you..." she looks down at the mess between our thighs, and I break free of my spell.

Fuck. I came inside her.

I had been so lost in my need to claim her, I became an animal. That cunt of hers drained so much blood flow from my brain that I forgot about consequences. Although I've been so great at mapping the colosseum, memorizing faces of guards and weaknesses in their strategies, all it took was Dee's cunt to destroy me.

"I'll take care of it," I promise her, kissing her lips.

The prison must have medication to stop impregnation. I will knock down every wall until I find it, because I can't imprison Dee a second time. I can't bind her to me by taking her choice away.

Gently, I cradle her in my arms. I carry her to the tub, where we cleanse eachother. My eyes catch glimpses of her swollen, puffy pussy. My cocks refuse to relax, and I lick my lips like I'm thirsty.

Unable to stop myself, I dry her off and carry her back to the bed. Dee watches me with hooded eyes, looking all innocent. But the way she bites her lips and parts her thighs as soon as her back touches the bed tells me she's anything but. This wanton, sexy woman that came from another world might just burn Zolan down before I get to.

I fall to my knees, and she remains scooted to the edge of the bed with her legs parted. I send a quiet thank-you to the gods for making the pretty cunt my face is leveled with. Although my life as a master has been all tragedy and loss, at least I get to taste this delicious pussy.

I rest a hand on her belly—the one I just filled with my seed. I smile at that, but then wipe the grin off my face by diving for Dee's parted thighs.

I must overcome this animalistic satisfaction of filling her. I'm here to pleasure her, not complicate her life.

I focus on her. Tracing my hands up her hips and waist as I trail the trip of my tongue up her bare, wet slit. My tongue can lick her for hours just how my arms can lift her and drop her on my cock.

She's the first cunt I've tasted, and she's delicious. I twist my head left and right, changing my angle to drag my tongue across as much flesh as possible. I want to learn all her crevices. All the little spots that light her up and make her jolt.