38

DEE

Vadnar tells me to bend over, and I don't have to be told twice. I perk my ass in the air shamelessly because when desire thrums through me, I have no reservations. My only fear is that he'll walk away and leave my cunt wet and aching.

My pussy is on fire. Melting and pulsing with its own heartbeat. Desperate for cock. To be stretched by Vadnar's relentless, remarkable girth that I've yet to get used to. The first thrust whenever he enters me is always a battle, and I love it. That dick wasn't made for me to get used to it.

He rubs my sex with his thumb, spreading my wetness all over, using it to lubricate my star. He then dips his thumb inside, muttering filthy things that I can't hear.

He slides the first inch of one cock into my pussy and fucks me with just his tip, coaxing me to open up and take more of him. I arch my back and moan, my eyes closed as colors flash before me. I'm truly my happiest when I'm plugged full by him.

Vadnar pushes in further, claiming more. And soon, he's fucking me with his entire length, sparking pleasure with every thrust of that thick, pulsing cock that's dripping in my wetness. Spreading my cunt wide open and pounding into me hard, so that me and my sore cunt will remember him whenever I sit down.

Vadnar is squeezing the meat of my thighs and ass with his large palms as he fucks me. Molding me like I'm art as his cock chisels my sex. I'm lost in the rhythm, delirious with pleasure.

He stops to wedge his second cock into my star, and I hold my breath. It takes a few minutes before he's inside, wedged deep into both my holes and stretching me so full—so deliciously, that I want to clench hard enough to keep him inside me forever.

He rides me slower this time, knowing that I'm stretched to the limit. Peace and fulfillment are ebbing in me. But Vadnar—it seems like he knows no peace. He's grunting and cursing, slapping my ass in punishment like I'm causing him pain.

I lift my head and turn to look at him as he fucks both my holes doggy style. I smirk at him, my eyes hooded and my gaze blurred.

He ends the slow pace, riding me mercilessly until my knees spread so wide apart that I lose height and he has to hold me up by my hips to keep me where he wants me.

I'm crying out, moaning, as pleasure dominates me and small fireworks of pain join. It shouldn't feel this good to get fucked thoroughly by a demented master.

A fire burns in me, and it isn't put out even when Vadnar shouts and fills me to the brim with his seed.

He pulls out of me slowly, gathering me in his arms and ignoring my leaking mess. His heart is beating hard in his chest, but not from the exertion of fucking. I think it's fear. The same fear I feel in my chest.

"I must go now," he says.

I squeeze my arms around him, willing to give anything up just to keep him with me.

"You'll return? You swear?" I ask again.

"On my life," he replies.

I bite my lip as I push myself up and clean myself. Vadnar sighs loudly as he does the same.

I won't sleep until he comes back. I won't eat. I won't do anything but pray. I know I'm not an angel, but goddamn it, losing him would be a hell I don't deserve. The tragedy would make me glare at the skies every single day.

He's back in full armor now. He tugs me into his embrace and kisses me like he wants me to remember it. I nearly fall to my knees in despair when he steps back and walks outside, giving me one last sad look.

"I'll return," he says again.

I watch him gather with the men outside. They speak briefly, but then they're lining up and marching down the mountain. Vadnar only gives me one last look, but then he hardens his expression for his men. He stands tall and strong for everyone that has sacrificed their life to be here, fighting for the same cause.

They march down the mountain as I remain by the doorframe, watching until I can no longer see the men. It has only been minutes and already, I'm trying to remember the sound of his voice and the feeling of his hands on my body.

When I can no longer hear their booted footsteps, I collapse in a heap and I cry. Cry like I've never done before on the bed that's still wrinkled from our lovemaking. I think of things that could have been. Maybe I could have trained harder and gotten the skill to join their army. Maybe I could have worked harder to recruit more people. Maybe I could have fished more to feed more of the army.

But what's done is done. Vadnar—my humble, quiet man who mere years ago was just a farmer hiding from the world, is now facing it. I'm incredibly proud of him, but at the same time I curse that bravery because it's what drove him away from me today.

This battle against the crown needs to happen. We can't keep hiding for the rest of our lives with our children just because he's a master. That's not living.

I know all these things, and yet I find myself being selfish.

Oh, Cherry. If only you were here.

I often think of my dear friend. And of Kira, who vanished along with me. I heard no news that other alien-looking women have appeared on Zolan, but I keep looking.

I hope she's happy, wherever she is. I hope she never feels the pain of watching the love of her life march into battle.

I remain on my bed for hours, only snapping out of my gaze when a kind entertainer knocks on the door. She looks at me pitifully as she hands me a plate of food and an oil lamp. I thank her for the food, but tell her I'm not hungry.

She then offers to draw me a bath. I decline. Although not ideal, Vadnar's touch is all I have left of him. I refuse to wash it away. To wipe my thighs beneath my dress.

The only part of me I'll wipe is my teary cheeks.

The entertainer leaves me with an oil lamp. I hear them gathered outside around a fire, offering each other comfort. I should be out there among them, but today, I don't want to be a leader. I want to be a heartbroken woman. Small and lonely on this bed.

I can't laugh with others, can't share a meal with them, without knowing if Vadnar's alright.

I sigh into the furs. The next few days will be hell like no other.

Updates again soon. Ranrok's short story is complete on www.patreon.com/ancientt