Nine

"Mom wants you to call her" I tell Bella as she approaches the table. No one really talks to Bella now because of something she said during the field trip.

"I'll call" she promises, ever since the whole Edward Cullen saving me thing Bella and I have gotten into larger arguments. She even said out loud that the van should have killed me and now she's viewed as a pariah.

"Are you going down to La Push?" Eric asks me

"Not that I remember" shaking my head "there another bonfire?"

Shaking their heads no "On Saturday there is this huge swell coming in" Jessica tells me

"What does that mean?" Bella asks "La Push?"

"La Push beach" Mike explains, the guys here still like Bella. I don't know how. Tyler hasn't spoken to Bella or I without having guilt eat at him "down on Quileute Rez, normally we go down there for the bonfires the Rez kids throw but we're all going tomorrow"

"There's a large swell coming in" Jessica says

"And I don't just surf" Eric stands up "the internet"

"Eric you stood up once then fell" Jessica says as Mike gets on his chair standing and pretending to surf "and it was in a foam board" Tyler pulls Mike down.

"Come with us" Angela offers

"Or don't" Lauren whispered, she doesn't like Bella for several reasons. A main one is that Tyler is telling everyone how he's taking Bella to prom.

"La Push, baby" Eric says "La Push" saying it longer and more weirder.

"I'll go" standing up "if you stop saying it like that" going to the salad bar to make a fruit salad made of kiwis, blueberries, blackberries and dragonfruit.

"Edible art?" I jump when Edward is next to me, wow he's really silent

"Edible art?" I jump when Edward is next to me, wow he's really silent. Bella knocked over the apple next to her and Edward catches it with his foot, handing it to her as he looks at me.

"Thanks" Bella says as she moves "you know your mood swings are kind of giving me whip lash"

He doesn't pay her mind but looks at me. Why? I'm not into him and my gut is telling me not to trust him or be friends with him. "That looks good" Edward says

"Should make yourself one" I say moving over, from my peripheral I see him follow me "something I can help you with?"

"Why aren't you like your sister?" He asks

Looking over I raise my eyebrow "Everyone is their own person, I just so happen to be impassive about a lot of things"

"I thought you said you didn't want to be friends" Bella joins in on the conversation coming back over towards us "with us"