Forty Five

~Felix's POV~

I'm holding my mate as she's taking a nap, she's been more tired lately. At night she sleeps peacefully until she starts to cry and wakes up crying for a few moments before going back to bed. She's starting to see her old therapist again and I'm worried for her.

"She's worried" Demetri tells me as he finishes painting her toe nails. When I came back to her, I found her asleep on the couch with Demetri painting her nails. Spa day they called it.

"About what?" I ask

"From what I could tell from context" he says "that you'll leave her, that she isn't good enough for you" What? She's perfect. I'm the one who isn't good enough for her.

"She's perfect" I say "she's a goddess"

Holding his hands up "I'm not arguing, I'm just telling you what I could tell"

"I'll ask her to marry me" I say

Demetri raised his eyebrow "Slow down Romeo" looking at him "she's still in the raw stage of allowing someone back into her life romantically, you'll definitely scare her with the whole proposal and you need her father's blessing"

"I have it"

"What?" Shaking his head confused "when did you get his approval for marriage?"

"About a week after meeting him" I say "he said and quote 'Felix, you seem like a nice young man who Helena would be lucky to have in her life. If you want to elope you have my full support'"

Demetri chuckles "Should I tell the kings that your going to propose or...I know the wives are dying to meet her"

"Along with the others" confirming. Hela gasps awake, she holds me as she cries in my chest. I rub her back as I sense Demetri leave "Do you wish to talk about it?"

"I'm afraid you'll leave me" she says pulling away, I look down at her "that you'll realize that I'm too dark and twisty for you, all I want is to make you happy and show you how much I love you"

"Helena" placing my hand on her cheek "I know this is early but know this, I love you. I knew you were it for me the moment I saw you. Do you know why?" She shakes her head "I know this is early to tell you because I want you to trust me before I tell you but fuck it, your my soulmate Helena"

Her eyes widen "You waited to tell me" she asks "after you knew that I trusted you?" I nod my head, tears run down her face and she leans up to kiss me. Pulling away before I could kiss her back "You make me feel alive, more alive than anything"

"Marry me" stating "there is no one else for me and"

"Right now" nodding her head "I know it'll be time before I can give myself over to you fully but...I want to marry you right now. No big thing, right now. I don't want to wait to be with you, we can have a party later"

Smiling, I pick her up and we go to the car and she laughs as I call Demetri once we are outside of Forks "Hello?" He asks

"Go to Vegas" I order

"Why?" He asks

"I'm marrying Hela right now"

~Hela's POV~

"I now" the officiant says "pronounce you husband and wife" I smile jumping into Felix's arms kissing him. When I'm in his arms, I zone out everything. There is just him. Only him. Any pain I feel, it goes away with him. Any doubt about the future I know that with him, we can do anything.

Pulling away, I look into his eyes placing my hand on his cheek. "I love you too" whispering. It may be too soon to say, but deep down this is how I feel. From the moment I saw him I knew he was the one for me.