Twenty Seven

"Ah!" Rat guy exclaims "where are you three going? We have much to discuss as for one Bella Swan is much alive!" Marcus simply returns to his chair while the blonde one looks at my sister and the Cullens in anger and I start to giggle. Everyone looks at me "What's so funny?"

Looking around as everyone looks at me "I'm laughing because I think it would be really fucking funny if you made Edward kill Bella. I mean he's the one that brought Bella into this world and she is his responsibility and the two love each other so much even though Edward won't turn her..."

"That's horrible!" Alice exclaims "Bella's your twin sister!"

"And?" Looking at them "she's the reason a vengeful mateless vampire" the three start to give me pleading looks to shut up "what? I don't understand why you three are giving me those pleading looks"

"Human" Blondie gains my attention

Looking at him "Which human?" I ask "you've got two" motioning to me and Bella.

"You" he looks even more angered but some happiness seems to be in his eyes "what do you mean your twin is responsible for a vengeful mateless vampire?"

"I don't know the details" I say "but there is this red haired vampire named Victoria who according to Bella's diary"

"You read my diary?!" Bella exclaims

Shrugging my shoulders as I look at her "It helps me sleep at night, get over it" she slaps me in the face and I laugh when she does that. She hits me again and I laugh even more "Oh wow, your like a kitten when slapping someone. This is slapping someone" I slap her and she falls to the floor, she is unconscious "I barely even hit her hard enough...now" taping my chin "I was talking about something"

"A mateless vampire" Rat guy says

Oh yes "So last year something happened" explaining to the vampires in the room "I don't know much since I was skimming through her diary but apparently Bella was some other vampire's blood singer whatever that means, he tried to kill jet but Edward convinced his whole coven but Rosalie to stop him and destroy him. They destroyed him, he has a mate named Victoria who has been coming by Forks and has been killing hikers because she's been trying to kill Bella but can't because" I grumble bitterly "the stupid wolf shifters keep getting in the fucking way—especially Jacob even though it's better for everyone if the dumb fucking bitch!" Yelling at my sister's unconscious form "would just die! But she is like a cockroach and keeps fucking coming back!" And my phone goes off and I yell into it answering "What the fuck do you want Paul?!"

"Your going with your sister to the capital where the vampires are!" He yells "get back to Forks!"

"NO" I yell into the phone "I HATE YOU! DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!" Hanging up I cross my arms enraged then Bella start to scream in her sleep "this is on you!" Pointing to Bella as I look at the Cullens.

"What?" Edward asks

"This screaming" I wave to Bella who is screaming and crying in agony "is what my family has had to deal with for the last year" they go to wake her up "what are you doing?"

"Waking Bella up" Edward says

"Can you not?" I ask "her pain is quite relaxing"

"We're waking her up" Alice and Edward say, I roll my eyes as they wake her up. Going to the steps I sit down crossing one leg over the other pulling out my phone and playing Subway Surfer.