Twenty Five

"Wake up" a cold hand is on my shoulder, opening my eyes I look around seeing the car has stopped. The last thing I remember was getting into a yellow Porsche since we took a long plane here to Italy, before that I was told that my imprintee killed the only man I ever loved. Now Alice is before me shaking my shoulder "we need to get going"

Getting out of the car, still wearing the clothes from two days ago—I changed my underwear before getting into the car—I walk behind Alice to the clock tower where she has her hand on the door and stops "I never should have brought you"

"Too late now" she breaks the door lock opening it then waltzes in like she owns the place.

Taking off her scarf and sunglasses, she smirks "Now guys" pushing me behind her to try to hide me "we wouldn't want to make a scene, now would we? It is a festival after all"

"No" a thunderous masculine voice agrees "we wouldn't" looking over, my eyes connect with this pale skinned man in clothes that show off his perfectly sculpted muscles that if he moved in the right way he could possibly tear the clothes to show off his impressive body. He is huge, like almost seven feet tall with a head of dark hair and he has beautiful ruby red eyes. My breath catches in me as I look at him, heat pools in my core as I stare at him.

"Another human?" Looking over, I see another red eyed vampire. This one not as handsome as the first but handsomish—he has blonde hair and is about a little over six feet tall. Both men are in full expensive black clothing with v necklace's dangling around their neck.

"Jane" Edward who is shirtless and why can't he wear a shirt? I mean really? Looking around I see the discarded shirt and go to pick it up before handing it to Edward.

"Put this on before I vomit" ordering, when he is about to say something I snap yelling as my voice goes all demonic "PUT IT ON! DO NOT ACT LIKE A CHILD AND JUST PUT ON THE FUCKING SHIRT!"

"Yes ma'am" he puts on the shirt buttoning it up

"Enough" looking over I see a small blonde who has her hair up in a bun with a round childish like face is between the two guys, she looks at us announces. She has pale skin and red eyes "Aro sent me to see what's taking so long" she turns around and leaves.

"Just listen to her" Alice advises me and Bella as we follow, Edward and Bella are holding each other's hands as I'm behind Alice. Those two guys are behind us while that Jane leads us somewhere.

"So Hela?" Edward looks at me "how's it been?" He asks too late as Bella shook her head no.

"It's been peachy" sarcasm in my voice "Where do you want me start?"

He stares at me before warily asking "How about the beginning?"

"Okay" clicking my tongue "after you didn't make sure dumb dumb over here"

"Dumb dumb?" Bella asks looking at me "what are we? Five?"

"No" shaking my head "we're two adults but one of us aka you, doesn't seem to understand anything so using the word like stupid is too sophisticated for your brain so I'm calling you dumb dumb!" Looking at Edward "after you didn't make sure dumb dumb over here didn't stay dead, my wolf shifter stalker came by more often saying that we belong with one another and to essentially get married and have him fuck his children into me. Then for the next couple of months I've had to listen to Charlie bitch and moan how I can sleep through dumb dumb here screaming in her sleep about how James killed her and you weren't there for her and how you left her" he looked at Bella who is glaring at me, what? I read her diary sometimes "then same two months later my boyfriend who is now dead from an animal attack, then I went to live with my mom in Jacksonville which was good until I saw the waves and thought about my ex who is dead then went back to Forks to build motorcycles which made me think of my dead boyfriend but before then I fucked a random biker who was covered in tattoos, had alcohol, drugs and a piercing in his cock which broke the condom we used so I had to get the morning after pill which made me feel like shit for forty eight fucking hours,  then the same wolf shifter stalker continued to stalk me and I couldn't shoot him since Charlie locked up all his guns at the police station so I couldn't get them and finally I found out that the same stalker wolf shifter killed my boyfriend and told me before I came here that we are meant to be together and again have his babies. So thanks Edward! Thank you for ruining my life!" My chest rises up and down because I said all of that in one breath.

"We" Jane motions to going downstairs "go this way" Edward and Bella go ahead of her as we soon follow.

"Don't be scared" Edward tells Bella

"I'm not" she looks at him "are you?"

He looks at me "I'm scared of Hela"

"Everyone is scared of her" Bella whispers "when she's pissed of, this is why I said to not talk to her. She's not in a good mood" we arrive to a man shaped hole and Jane goes down then Alice.

Bella jumps and we hear Alice yell "I've got her!"

"Your turn" Edward offers his help

"Nope" shaking my head "not jumping"

"I'll carry you" he says

"No"

"Why not?" He asks

"You offered for me to go first" I say, the three male vampire stare at me confused "if I go first then it's obvious then your going to kill me. Dark hole, suicidal guy" waving to him "with murder tendencies, only girl up here. Horror movie 101"

He resists the urge to groan while the blonde smiles and the tall one stares at me "I'm not going to murder you" I just stare at him "okay, what if one of here two" motioning to the two other vampires "goes down before us and proves that Alice will catch you"

"No" shaking my head "they may be in kahoots with you about murdering people"

"We aren't going to kill you" the tall one says, his voice causes me to giggle and twist my hair and then I realize.

"See" waving to him "one minute I was perfectly fine then Mr. Tall and Sexy here speaks and I'm a giggling mess! Next what? I'm offering to birth a thousand alien babies?"

Edward face palms at that while the two men share a look "I'll take her down" Alice says jumping back up "okay?" Nodding my head.

"Your okay with Alice taking you down, but you just said..." he exclaims

"Show me a horror movie where the girl kills the other girl" I say to him "after offering anything and then we'll talk about you killing me"

"Your crazy" he stated

Shrugging my shoulders "It's who I am, besides don't you know the saying?" They are silent "crazy in the head, crazy in bed" the blonde smirks "this guy knows what I'm talking about" they look at the blonde who shrugs his shoulders.