Thirty Three

"Thank you for being here with me" thanking Felix as he takes me to Seattle to get some coffee since I don't want to see anyone from Forks. Word will have gotten out by now how I pressed charges and put a restraining order against Paul. Leah told me how Charlie came to the pack house and arrested Paul but also Jacob since he was the one that threw me into the tree. Edward oh so graciously agreed to be a witness because he hates Jacob and he wants to get back into my good graces. Jokes on him, he was never in my good graces to begin with.

"Of course" he hands me to my good hand my coffee, it's weird how he looks human.

"I thought you said" motioning to coffee "that it tastes bad?"

He smirks "My own secret" we head to the park and  watch humans run, some talk in place, some families with children and at the playground a bunch of children run around "I like watching humans at parks, I find them fascinating. Taking a moment from their lives to take a break"

"I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me" shaking my head "when I told Paul that I reject him and did what I did...I felt so relieved"

"Your dad likes me"

"Much more than Edward" he chuckles "cheers" we raise our cups and are silent "your not going to bring up that I know Italian?"

"When did you learn?" He asks

"Ten" wincing a bit from my few broken ribs. I'm lucky that my broken ribs didn't puncture my lung.

"Well" we look over to see Demetri behind us "isn't this a shock, date?" Moving around to join us, he crossed one leg over the other throwing his arm over behind the bench.

Shaking my head no "my ribs are broken" he frowns looking at us.

"How did that happen?" He asks, looking at my arm that is in a cast "and what about your arm?"

"I rejected Paul" telling him what happened "he didn't take it well"

"Is he alive?" He asks

"Felix wanted to kill him" I say as Felix growls "unfortunately"

"Why isn't he dead?" Demetri asks

"Demetri?" Gasping, he looks at me as I place my good hand over my heart since my sprained wrist is in a sling from when I had to have it set back. The coffee barely spilling from the opening of the coffee lid "didn't you learn nothing in Italy? I'm a psychotic little bitch"

He raises an eyebrow at me as Felix tell him "She has a plan"

"What brings you to Seattle?" I ask just as someone calls my name. Looking over I see it's that biker guy I fucked a couple months back. He's dressed in workout shorts that show off his muscled tattoo filled body. 

"Can we help you?" Felix asks

"Is he your boyfriend?" Biker dude asks me

Shaking my head no "Jordan right?"

"Horse" he says

"I'm sorry?" Demetri asks "but is that your actual name?"

He nods his head "you can even ask Helena, she knows I'm a stallion in the bedroom" I cough on my drink "what happened to your arm?"

"Dislocated it" I don't look at any of the guys "what brings you by?"

"Need a good fucking" he says "if your interested"

"She isn't" Felix stops him "now run along"

He winks at me "See you around Helena"

Demetri looks down at me along with Felix, both curious but only one who is ready to murder. I simply sip my drink "What's the story behind horse?"

"I was seeing a movie" I explain to them "after I met him, went to his apartment and fucked. That's it"

"That's it?" Felix asks

"Like getting married?" Demetri asks

Shaking my head "I was drunk"

"We're you drunk when you...fornicated him?" Demetri and I look at Felix whose eyes are black.

"If you want to kill him I have no objections" Demetri snorts as Felix seems to be satisfied when that "and to answer your question I was numb when I met him"

"Numb?" Demetri asks

Nodding my head "I felt like there was this heavy blanket over my heart being held down by these stones that wouldn't lift. It was heavy and I felt numb"

"And now?" Felix asks "do you feel like this?"

"No" shaking my head as I smile softly "I feel like I can breathe again which is ironic since my sides hurt so much" looking over "where did Felix go?"

"Went to kill that human" Demetri says "now, let's get you home"

"Didn't answer my question" Demetri helps me up

"The kings sent me to make sure that the Cullens don't try anything" he says "and with those wolf shifters...I'm here to baby sit really"

"Oh" nodding my head "okay...want to meet my babies?"

"Your babies?" He asks as we walk to his car which is a black tinted Ferrari.

"The kittens" clarifying

"Sure" he nods his head as he drives us to Forks.

"How did you find us?" I ask "did Felix text you?"

"I'm a tracker" he tells me "a psychic tracker. I can track essentially everyone alive whether a vampire, witch, wolf or human...though it's odd"

"What? What's odd?" I ask "also witches? Their real?"

"Very" confirming "it's how Felix and I can act human but we still need contacts. What's odd is that I can't track you or your sister"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Everyone has a tenor" he explains "yet when it comes to you and your sister? I can't"

"So your tracking is a gift?" He nods his head "Alice Cullen asked Carlisle if I had a gift that is already developed since she can't see my future but also something else. Edward told me once that when it came to my future she couldn't see me, she can see Bella but not me"

"It's very rare" Demetri looks at me then back to the road "the twins? Jane and Alec? They had gifts that started to form early on but weren't fully developed until after their transformation. To have a fully formed gift? Only one vampire could confirm"

"Eleazar?" I ask as he says "Eleazar Denali"