Fifty Four

Rolling off of Felix after my tenth orgasm I think, we look up at the stars "I swear" having my arm wrapped around him as he has his arm around me "if you could get my pregnant, I'd probably be pregnant with your baby right now"

He chuckles "If that happened, I'd take you away from the Volturi and raise our miracle baby away from it. I'd just want to spend time with you and our little one"

"Really?" I ask managing to move myself so that I'm on my front looking up at Felix "you'd give up being the executioner for us?"

"I would" nodding his head "though I don't think you'd want to leave the Volturi given how big of a library they have"

"What?" I ask

"The Volturi have the largest library in the world" he tells me "over a million books" my eyes widen and my mouth opens in shock "that" he points his finger at my face.

"You kept this hidden from me!" I exclaim

"You never asked" he chuckles "you'd probably spend your immortal life in that room" I giggle at a thought "what? Your saying I'm wrong?"

Shaking my head no "No, I'd most definitely spend a long time there but I was actually thinking of this book I read. It had demons in it and when the main character was in this huge library filled with over a million books one of her boyfriends wanted to burn the whole place down because she was practically moaning and salivating over it"

"That's you" he says

"I don't think so" shaking my head "though it wouldn't be bad to raise our kid in a library"

"I'd have to drag you and our kid out so that he or she will know that there is a world outside of a library" he says

Shaking my head "Whatever" I then think "I don't know if I asked but can vampires impregnate women?"

"No" shaking his head

"Yeah but how do you know?" I ask "I mean do vampires after finding their mate is it normally as a human or a vampire?" He thinks about that "and I'm getting the morning after pill"

"I can't get you pregnant"

"Who's the oldest vampire in history right now?" I ask

"Demetri's sire" he says "Amun"

"I'm going to ask Demetri then" getting up sitting on my legs as I call Demetri "for now we need to get condoms, I go on the pill after getting the morning after pill" he rolls his eyes "don't roll—hey Demetri"

"I see one of the lovebirds is taking a break from traumatizing people in the woods" he jokes "your friend Leah called and she told me her brother is traumatized since Paul came across you both so now the whole pack knows what went on"

"Pervert Paul is" I say "but I actually called for a different reason"

"Oh?" He asks "how can I be of service?"

"First can you go to my room and get" I look at Felix's cock thinking "can you get my double X large condoms? Second can you contact your sire Amun?"

"What?" He asks "You want me to contact Amun? Why?"

"Unless you have a bad relationship I'll call him" I say as Felix says "Helena's convinced I can impregnate her"

Demetri laughs over the phone "Really?" Shaking my head at the two "Sure, I'll call Amun and if he says you can get pregnant then fine I'll bring the condoms and the morning after pill but if you can't which you won't then Helena you'll be hearing an I told you so"

"And when you hand me the condoms, morning after pill and also some clothes" I say I'll say I told you so" hanging up, I look at Felix who shakes his head "pretty sure you can get me pregnant"

"How do you know that?" He asks

"Call it a gut feeling" putting my phone aside with the destroyed clothing, I lie down looking up at the stars before laughing "I just realized that the nickname my mom and stepdad gave me will come true"

"And what nickname is that?" He asks

"They call me a vampire" he snorts

He stills looking over my shoulder, looking we see Demetri here with clothes, my condoms and the morning after pill "It can't be possible" Felix shakes his head.

"That's what I said" Demetri hands me out clothes, I put on my clothes "but it's completely possible, Amun says that they call themselves Dhampirs and there are about a hundred that exist today. Some thousands of years old, they have their own government"

"So" I say as I take the morning after pill "I was right"

Nodding his head "Amun also said that the mother in most cases ends up dying" what? "That the hybrid child needs blood and that it'll take the mother's blood, weaken her before ripping its way out. That's if you can't hear the child, the other case is if you can then the pregnancy will be longer. Normally witches help out if they like the human or the vampire but it's a rare instance"

"Do the Cullens know?" I ask

"Who knows?" Shrugging his shoulders as Felix just stares at us "I think Felix is in shock"

"He'll be fine" waving my hand to Felix "I'll pack condoms in Bella's bag as a gift, if she uses them or not it's on her—but back to the Dhampir community, so their half human half vampires?"

Nodding his head "According to Amun they have this thing that a witch made that tells them when a Dhampir is about to be born so they take the child and raise it with them, make sure that they don't hurt anyone. But if they don't it's because a vampire whether their father or someone else takes them in and raises them but they'll make themselves known to the child so that the child won't feel like it's alone"

"How was talking to your sire?" I ask

Shrugging his shoulders "It was good, I'm going to visit them. Your newborn daughter Ana? She's excited about this new life you are offering her"

"I didn't turn her"

Shaking his head no "No, but you saved her from Jane's death sentence. She's with the Cullens since it seems she has a hard time with her blood lust without either you or Jasper"

"I actually thought of the perfect lie" I say "for Ana. She's Felix's niece whose parents recently died, she's always been closer to Felix so Felix took her in and we adopted her"

"I can get my mate pregnant?!" Felix exclaims, was he not listening? I swear sometimes he's slow. But I love him nonetheless.