Thirty Five

~Felix's POV~

"HEELS!" That blood singer screams as Hela laughs, the kittens curling up on her lap where she isn't hurting sleeping and purring. Never in my years I ever thought I'd find my mate, yet here she is smiling and laughing at her sister's pain. I'm glad Hela is laughing and not being upset because of the pain the supernaturals in this town especially a certain wolf shifter have caused her.

"WEAR IT! NOT LIKE YOUR BEING DRESSED LIKE A HOOKER!" Hela yells before muttering "even though your worse than one" I try to help Hela by using my cold nature to ice her side, I know I can't help a lot right now but I'll try.

"I think" Demetri says "you'll be known as the torturer"

"Has a nice ring to it" she smiles "ooh! Here she comes!" We look over and watch as the blood singer holds onto the staircase railing for dear life. She's wearing this black crop top, dark blue skinny jeans, a black floral cardigan and ankle boots with a small heel. I would not consider those heels since they aren't...heel heels that I mostly see. Then again I normally see women wear heels that are more then two inches.

"This" the blood singer looks at Hela in anger "is a cruel and" she stumbles even though she's holding onto the staircase, I notice Demetri recording this "unusual punishment"

"Your barely wearing heels" I say "hopefully vampirism can fix this"

"It would take a miracle" Hela says "can vampirism be Bella's miracle for her clumsiness"

"I'd be surprised if it didn't" Demetri muttered

When the human storms over, first slips and falls on the floor she makes me wonder how she even lived this long. I mean...really?

The human gets up and looks at Hela "How long am I grounded?"

My mate pressed her lips together tilting her head side to side thinking "Until your turned...for your sake you better hope a few months"

The human shakes her head before pleading "Hela, you and I are twins. We grew in the same womb. Can't you find it in your dark and twisty soul that this is very cruel?"

"Bella?" Hela asks "don't you know by now? I enjoy seeing you in pain" the human storms off in anger, we watch her trip on the stairs several times before her door slams closed "AND EDWARD CULLEN BETTER NOT BE UP THERE! DO NOT FORGET! I HAVE TWO VAMPIRES DOWN HERE!"

"How are those heels?" Demetri asks

"Anything" Hela says "that aren't flats, Bella hates. Plus if she wore my large heels that I love she'll destroy them with her clumsiness and I'm not" shaking her head "risking that"

"So" Demetri asks "what's the situation with the rejected wolf shifter?" She hasn't said much but from what I can gather she is really upset about it.

Hela groans "Don't get me started" we stare at her and she sighs "I rejected Paul, got him arrested and put a restraining order on him along with stabbing his cock and damaging it so badly that it needs penile reconstruction and implant surgery"

"What?" Demetri laughs

Shrugging her shoulders "Even after all of that Paul still comes around at a distance along with the other mongrels to try to convince me not to turn and be with Paul"

"But you don't want that" I state

Shaking her head no "I'm fine knowing what my fate is. I'm not in denial. Not like most supernatural idiots in this town. I knew that if I was going to be turned that I would be, no point in complaining over the inevitable. Not like with Bella and how she is manipulating so many people"

"So you don't manipulate people?" Demetri asks

She shakes her head "I may torture people but manipulating them isn't something I'd do or well enjoy, I don't find manipulating people to be...great like Bella—besides I like to let people know how psychotic I can be" yes, my lovely psycho. There is soon the horrible scent of mutt.

"Another one?" Looking over we see that Jacob I think his name is here shirtless.

"Did you just barge into my home?" Hela raises her eyebrow, the kittens all are up and hissing in unison.

"You have two leeches here" is that what they call us? Leeches? "And they drink from humans"

"Better humans that animals" my mate says "why are you here?"

"How long will those two be here?" He demands

"You do know" Demetri says "it's rude talking about someone in the third person before them right?"

"Shut up!" He snaps

"Get out" Hela orders "your not welcome here Jacob"

"You know what" he scoffs "we should have let Paul rape you" that sends me over the edge, I run at the mutt and grab him by his throat before slamming him into the staircase causing the stairs to break. I then punch him repeatedly in the face.

"Are you going to stop him?" Demetri asks

My mate says blankly "Why? If Felix wants to kill Jacob let him, I'd want to torture him but" I stop when I realize that it'll be more fun watching what my mate does torture this mutt.

"If you value your life" I warn the mutt who groans coughing "you will stay as far away from Helena and that blood singer" pulling away, I see that blood singer quickly go to the mutt's side but stumbling when she does.

"Jake!" She exclaims crying

I go to my mate who looks at me "You didn't kill him, why?"

"I like watching you torture people" I answer not telling her the truth. I'll tell her when she finds me worthy enough to open her heart to and trust. I know it'll take time, I'll wait. Helena is worth it.