Sixty Seven

"Your back" I say holding an ice cream cone with vanilla ice cream, Bella looks my way to turn away covering her eyes. I notice Emmett, Jacob and Carlisle are here too. Carlisle typing away on his laptop, Emmett reading the newspaper and Jacob looking outside eating a sandwich.

"Why are you naked?" Bella demands, Jacob looks my way and eyes my body. Especially my boobs since they got a tad bit bigger.

"Where's Felix?" I ask

"Our hunting" Carlisle answers "Helena, I'm just going to ask that you remain clothed"

"What?!" Felix roars, I don't look his way as I begin to lick the ice cream.

"She" Emmett whispers "is such a tease"

Looking at Felix when he tried to put his cloak over my body "Hey baby" purring as I eye him up and down "did you just go hunting?" Tilting my head to the side "you look hungry still?" I take a long lick of the ice cream, a bit of it falls on my breast and I use my middle finger to wipe it before sucking my finger "want a taste? All you got to do is say yes to a condom" going closer to him leaning up I gently press my lips to his, my hand on his crotch as I massage him through his pants "I've got an entire box of condoms waiting to be used" Going to the table when Felix just stands there, I lie down spread like an eagle noticing Felix trying really hard not to grab his cock to jerk off.

The moment is ruined when the phone goes off, everyone is tense but Bella who stares at the phone "Is that Charlie?"

"He's been calling twice a day" Carlisle tells her

"I told him you didn't look like you were going to make it" I say, she nods her head.

"Eventually we'll tell him that you didn't make it" Carlisle explains, Bella just nods her head. Talk about taking a cold shower or having a turn off moment.

"Do it soon" she says shaking her head "sooner than later"

"I'm going to miss this place" Emmett gets up walking away.

"We'll come back" Carlisle reminds him "we always do"

"Wait" Jacob says "no one said anything about leaving"

Looking at Felix, he nodded his head. I grab the phone and answer "Hey Charlie"

"Helena" he sighs relieved "finally!" I walk out as he demands "what's going on?"

"Bella died" I say "her body is being brought back right now, you'll see her body in the morgue in a few days" hanging up, I look around "there"

"Why did you do that?" Jacob demands

"Someone had to" shrugging my shoulders "if it wasn't me then someone else"

~Next Day~

"So you told Charlie that Bella is alive?" I demand "you do realize that she'll want to eat Charlie right?"

"She won't" shaking his head "she loves him!"

"Such a stupid boy you are" looking around "Okay!" I call to my mate who is next to Demetri who is holding Belle, Ana is holding Nessie "I'll just be off taking a nice long very naked bath, in the nearby stream" walking away from them "all by myself" going to the stream that is nearby with a waterfall, I take off my clothes and go into the water letting the coldness seep through me. Going to the waterfall, I go over and run my hands over my body.

Pulling away, I feel cold hands grab my breasts as a muscular fully clothed man has his chest behind me. A large thick cock is against my ass, turning my head slightly Felix looks down with black lust filled eyes. Shaking my ass a bit against his cock, he lets out a growl.

"You" he growls "have been tempting me for too long"

Turning around so that my front is touching his "Poor" placing my hand on his cheek "baby"

"I'm" he growls "going to fuck my next child into you"

I giggle shaking my head "No, your not" quickly pulling away and grabbing my clothes as I run out, I turn to see Felix is before me and pushes me up against a tree slamming his lips down on mine.

Pulling away, he leans down snarling "Yes, I am. I'm also going to punish you for walking around naked before other people"

"Maybe when I'm a hundred years" getting out from under his arms and run to the top of the waterfall, he looks around for me "or when you start to use a condom again!"