Sixty Four

"What are you doing?" That mongrel demands as I'm holding Nessie, I came up with the nickname and I'm calling her this instead of Renesmee. Plus Bella will be so pissed off that people are calling her daughter Nessie, if she didn't want her daughter to be nicknamed after the Loch Ness Monster then she should have picked a better name. It's like with EJ the whole Edward Jacob thing, stupid—naming her kid after two guys she loves? I'd get if it was Edward Junior but Jacob? If she and Jacob were a couple and had a kid then Jacob Junior would have been fine, but come on Bella! Does this really sound like something appropriate? It has been a couple days and Bella is in transition to being a vampire since Edward saved her or Alice, one of the two.

"Holding my niece" I move before he can yank her from me "go away"

"No" he growls "as her imprintee"

"Which you remind us every second of the day" Ana cuts in as I go over to her who is holding Meribelle "Look Belle, it's our younger cousin Renesmee" but the two don't know what's going on. Renesmee has a gift for showing her memories and that is how she communicates, why she needs to be touching your face when she projects her thoughts I don't know.

"Give me Nessie" Jacob orders

"No" he goes to attack but Felix throws him outside where he shifts, Jacob's wolf tries to intimidate Felix so I keep Nessie from seeing Jacob's bones be crushed and him being the one crying in pain. Carlisle goes over to him to help him since no one else will...maybe Esme.

"So what are we going to do after the human wakes up?" Demetri asks "cause the kings are expecting us"

"Get out things then send them to the home in Greece" I answer, I talked with Felix about this exact thing and even he confirmed what he meant before about leaving.

I hear some footsteps and Rosalie comes over smiling "My turn" she takes Nessie into her arms, rocking her. Rosalie looks at Meribelle then to me "Could I...after holding Renesmee could I hold Meribelle?"

"No" shaking my head, the phone goes off and I see it's Charlie so I answer "What Charlie?"

"Helena?" He asks "What are you doing at the medical center in Switzerland?"

"I was visiting Switzerland and saw Carlisle who told me what's going on so I'm visiting Bella" lying through my teeth "more like torturing her"

"How's she?" Charlie asks "Where is this medical center, maybe I could come"

"Wouldn't matter" I say "Bella doesn't look like she's going to be getting any better, I also doubt by the time you get here that she'll be alive"

"What?!" He exclaims "Put Bella on the phone, now!"

"She's doing her treatment" I say "more bad news, whatever Bella died from Diana also died from it since she too was down in South America when it happened"

"What?" He demands "I'm coming there right now, Helena as your father tell me this instant what the medical center is called"

"This is for your own good" hanging up, I set the phone down as people stare at me "What? Easier when you guys you know" motion to leaving, this will be very funny. Having the Cullens leave with Nessie, the bond between her and Jacob will break. She'll thank me later.

Shaking their heads, I look at my coven as Jacob screams in agony. I notice Nessie has her hand on Rosalie's cheek "The person screaming Nessie" I tell her looking at her, she looks at me "is a very bad man who will do nothing but hurt you, best to never trust him"

"Are you really" Emmett asks as I watch Demetri take Meribelle "training Renesmee into hating Jacob"

"Warning" more like training but can't have the baby thinking ill of her aunt who she should be grateful doesn't hold a grudge against her "would you rather she not hear the warning and instead he yelled at by Jacob for doing things he doesn't approve of? Like drink blood?" Looking at Nessie "that's right Nessie, the bad man Jacob will starve you if you let him into your life" then I look around the room "are you all telling me that you want Jacob Black in your lives? That after all the shit he's pulled"

"Children" Rosalie scolds

Rolling my eyes at her "you want him to be in your life and Nessie's?" Walking over to my mate, he holds me as he kept a vigilant eye on Meribelle and me. Such an amazing mate and father.

~Next Day~

I'm outside with my coven as we listen, Bella's heart is slowing down very quickly. When it's only a few beats, we hear it stop and look inside to see everyone giving Edward and Bella space. Rosalie has Nessie like always, I'm not sure if Cora will be coming back. Didn't I do something about it? Oh well, if I did then oh well.

"Seems someone" I tell my little girl who looks to be a few months old "is finally awake"

"I'm going to kill my sister for taking your sight" Rolling my eyes as Bella growls, Felix who was obviously listening growls.

Looking over, I lean against the railing seeing Bella come out with Edward. She looks my way and I wave to her before giving her the middle finger smirking. Demetri snorts on a laugh as Felix took Meribelle into his arms.

Bella looks over at Meribelle confused "Who's that?"

"My daughter" Bella looks at me then to Meribelle, I thought for sure I was having twins. Maybe I was having one real pregnancy and one hysterical "now go feed off squirrels or innocent bunnies" Edward takes her hand and I yell "if I find out you fed from Bambi or his mother I'm killing you!"

Going inside, I see Jacob in an arm cast as I take Nessie into my arms. Jacob growls at me but I look his way showing my eyes and fangs "Don't forget how easy it was for me to kill Emily" looking down at Nessie who looks up at me "Emily is a very bad lady who didn't deserve to live, come on let's go see Belle. Okay Nessie?" Once we are in the living room, Felix is sitting down as he holds Belle "see Nessie, Belle is a good person to have in your life just like your a good person in her life. If not bad things will happen Nessie"

"Did you" Alice asks flabbergasted "just threaten a baby?"

Looking her way as Nessie holds her hands out to Belle and she does the same, the two take hands and smile "Mama bear protecting her cub, nothing more"