Sixty One

Tapping my foot on the gas station bathroom floor, I pace around waiting for the timer to go off. When my phone goes off, I see it's from Felix wondering where I am. Right it's been hours since he saw me and I told him I went feeding, cause it's partially true. When my timer does go off, I grab the two tests and look at them both pressing my lips together seeing the two blue lines that mean pregnant.

"Shit" hitting the wall hard that some of the stone breaks and falls to the ground, tears well in my eyes.

This wasn't the plan, the plan was to spend the first hundred years with Felix and getting to know one another. Then use my frozen eggs to have a hybrid baby. This is the last thing I ever expected. Maybe it's a false positive.

Throwing these tests away, I go back to the gas station and buy some water then buy five more tests. The gas station clerk takes them and rings me up "Unplanned?" She asks

"Huh?" I ask too focused on everything else

"I've seen women in your position though normally much younger" the woman is probably in her thirties "I too was a teenage mother and unwed, so you and your husband? Wife? Didn't plan on kids?"

"More like not right now" shaking my head no "we were preparing for later in life"

"Kids are a blessing" she says "sure no time is the right time but they are" taking the tests "congratulations"

Nodding my head I go to the bathroom to drink all the water then wait before peeing, I'm willing my body to pee since I'm freaking out and my bladder decided to be shy.

After peeing on ten tests, two per box. I wait. I hear the door open and close but no heartbeat so I go on edge, opening the stall I jump seeing Felix here.

"Felix" I quickly push him out of the bathroom stall, he looks from me to it then back to me.

"What's going on?" He asks

Shrugging my shoulders letting out a nervous laugh "Nothing, why would you think somethings—maybe something is wrong with you" my phone goes off and I quickly turn off the alarm just as Felix opened the door and found the tests. I bite my lip making a face putting my hands behind my neck locking my fingers.

He looks at them all then to me "Are you pregnant?"

I start to cry covering my mouth "It wasn't supposed to be this early, god" wiping my tears "I hate crying but yeah" nodding my head "we were supposed to be having crazy sex and traveling and not worrying about a baby"

Felix comes over to me, taking my face with both of his hands he uses his thumbs to wipe my tears "I know this may seem scary but remember our vows? For better and for worse? This is our for better. I don't know how but your able to conceive and carry our child—this baby" moving his hand to my belly that is slightly bigger than normal "is our little miracle" I feel something move inside of me and I'm freaking out "it's okay to freak out because I'm freaking out too"

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom" whispering to him.

"You are, do you know how I know?" He asks "because of Ana, she's our newborn daughter who we adopted. If we—if you can adopt her, we can have a baby"

"I'm not letting Aro anywhere near our baby"

Nodding his head "We'll live someplace else, I've got a home near the beach in Greece. It's beautiful and perfect for us—perfect for you, me, Ana, our baby and Demetri"

I chuckle "Right, I should know by now. You and Demetri are a package deal, like Grey's Anatomy male Meredith and Cristina"

"Who?" He asks

Gasping "I need to show you Grey's Anatomy, we were going to go to college"

"You still can" he reminds me "we'll figure it out together, like many couples in this position" raising my eyebrow to him "fine maybe not like our position but similar"

"I guess we're having a baby"

He smiles getting down on his knee, lifting my top his puts his face to my belly. "I love you so much. I love your mommy, I love you and any other future siblings your mommy and I will make" running my hand through his hair I get a tub filled with blood bags. Why do I feel like I'm having twins? Then again twins do run in the family.