Forty Six

"I can't believe I'm Mrs. Felix Volturi" I smile up at my mate as he drives us back to Forks, I'm in his lap and he holds me with one arm to make sure I'm safe "I really love you" it has been a few hours since we got married, we decided on the way down to Las Vegas that we'll spend our honeymoon on the road trip we're taking. That if we want a big reception we can do that, I mean why waste so much money on a ceremony? A dress? Flowers?

"I really love you too" kissing the top of my head "how do you want to tell everyone?" I grab my phone and upload the wedding pictures onto Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. Then I post a photo of me and Felix together with the caption:

#Newlyweds

"Done" Felix snorts raising his eyebrow "What? Quicker than having to go up to every person and saying the same thing over and over again" I put my phone on silent as I get notifications from my friends demanding what is going on.

"Hela" Felix sighs smiling "there are no words to describe you, just none. This is a good thing since if there were words they wouldn't do you any justice"

"Such a sweet vampire" leaning up to kiss him briefly before we arrive to Forks, going up to the Swan house we go inside to see Charlie with his arms crossed "hi"

"Where were you?" He demands

Shrugging my shoulders "Out, why?"

"A heads up" he suggests "would have been nice"

"Okay" nodding my head "night" we hear yelling from outside and go out to see Jacob and Edward in a heated argument.

"Wait for her to say the words!" Edward yells

"Fine" Jacob agrees "and she will"

"Jacob, just go" Bella pleads "okay?"

"Hey, hey, hey" Charlie separates them "easy guys, easy. Let's take it down a notch, alright? What's going on?" Felix keeps me behind him since Jacob looks ready to shift.

"I kissed Bella" do these wolves not know about consent? Did Bella give some indication that she wanted to be kissed or kiss someone other than Edward? "And she broke her hand, punching my face"

"Her hand doesn't look broken" I say, I mean if it was then her hand would be a different color and swollen, she'd also be crying and in pain but she doesn't look to be in pain.

"This was a total misunderstanding" Jacob tells him

It's silent before I say "Felix and I got married" the three look my way and they see the ring that Felix got me and his wedding band. Their sun and moon rings, Felix is my sun and I am his moon. Plus Felix already had an engagement ring. Their not too much and I love it, I hate over the top things.

"You two got married?" Charlie demands "when?"

"A few hours ago" Felix answers

"Are you pregnant?" Charlie asks. Shaking our heads no, he sighs "Alright" the others look at him flabbergasted "What? Felix had my permission if he wanted to marry Hela. Sure a wedding would have been nice and been invited but hey! I'm not the one telling your mom"

"Your okay" Bella demands "with Hela getting married to a guy she's known for a few weeks?"

"They've known each other a lot longer" Charlie says since we lied to him "also your sister has good judge in men"

"We're going to tell Rosalie" I say, Felix drives us to the Cullens as I say "I really want to know if Bella sprained her hand, it barely even looks injured"

"I know" he agrees with me, when we go inside after Rosalie opens the door she takes my hand.

"This is so beautiful" she hugs me "congratulations you both"

"Thank you" Felix thanks as Bella arrives with Edward in his car, we go into the house and Rosalie stares at my hand.

"Where did you get the ring?" She asks

"Some dead princess" we look at him "what?"

"Nothing" I smile to him, holding my hand out he comes over to take it "I just realized we're a little family—you, me and our baby kittens"

"It's just a light sprain" Carlisle says "it should heal fairly quickly"

"So nothing seriously" he looks my way "like when I punched Paul" seems someone did want the kiss but didn't want her boyfriend finding out that she wanted it. Very slutty.

"Try to walk and chew gum" Emmett asks "at the same time Bella?"

"Barely hurt a wolf shifter" he looks my way "lightly sprained her hand" looking at my sister "at least when I punched Paul there was a hint of a bruise to him"

"Such a badass" shaking his head as he looks at me "Your going to be one tough little newborn, going to have your hands full Felix"

"Will I? Be a thought newborn?" Bella asks excitedly, Felix and I scoff at that.

Rosalie huffs out in anger before leaving, I know why she isn't happy about Bella and her choice. None of them had a choice to be turned, Bella does. Rosalie wants a human life, she is envious since she wants to grow old and a million other things as a human then die as a human.

"You got married?!" Alice Cullen comes out of nowhere having her arms crossed before us, I notice Bella went outside to talk to Rosalie "no big wedding with an officiant and more than a four people? No reception? Cake? The dress?"

"I'm not big on that" shrugging my shoulders, looking at Felix "did you care that we eloped?"

Shaking his head no "Not really, the only thing I care about now if consummating our marriage and having a honeymoon" giggling as he leans down, closing my eyes I enjoy the passionate kisses we share.

"Ugh!" Alice exclaims "Jazzy! Their making me angry!" Big baby. Pulling away, I lean my head on his chest looking out to see Rosalie glare at Bella before scoffing and comes inside. I'm guessing Rosalie told Bella her story and Bella brushed it aside like it was nothing.

A/N: Hi everyone, sorry for changing this chapter. Some new ideas popped into my head for how this story would go.