Fifty One

"Let's go camping with Bella and Edward" Demetri and Felix turn their heads to look at me curious as to why I bring this up "trust me, it'll be fun! Leah and Xander have the kids for the weekend" by kids I mean kittens if no one understood that.

"You" Felix asks "want to go camping?" Nodding my head "in the woods where there will be spiders and potentially snakes?"

"I have my big strong teddy bear to protect me" kissing Felix on his lips having my hands move down to his cock. Pulling away, I add "It's also going to be freezing cold and so Edward got a tent that will make Bella freeze to death"

"Let's go camping" they agree

~Camping~

Felix holds me as I eat my dinner which is from one of those insta made packets, we watch as Bella shivers beside Edward. She only brought a sleeping bag and the quilt mom made for her. I mean her sleeping bag is a regular sleeping bag for the summer, she should have gotten a winter sleeping bag like me. I went camping once with Johnny in the summer both here and someplace in Montana, he helped me be extra prepared for the weather and what to pack.

"Why" Bella demands staring at me "aren't you freezing like me?"

"Because she packed accordingly to the weather?" Demetri suggests as he reads his book "didn't either of you check the weather forecast before coming out here?"

"When you guys decided to go camping" I ask "what made either of you think camping in the mountains was a good idea?"

"I should have chosen a site" Edward says looking pained "lower down"

"It's fine" Bella shivers "why" she looks at us "are you three even here?"

"See if you'll live or die" Felix says

"What can I do?" Edward begs, we scoff as he asks this.

"Well" clapping my hands together "this is the perfect time to talk about sex" Demetri looks away coughing on a laugh as Edward and Bella look my way both having flabbergasted looks "see Edward, is your on the bottom" grabbing my bag, I pull out this sketch book that I had a friend draw a bunch of different sexual positions "see" I notice Felix is recording this this time "Bella will have control and you can just hold onto the bed or anything else as she thrusted herself up and down on you" Felix puts his face on my head shaking with laughter "Bella, see this position" moving to a different position "it's entirely possible for you both to do missionary sex but it's the position, position is everything. Also if your not ready you can always use your fingers or even toys"

"Please" Bella begs "stops"

"Now onto the size and shape of Edward's cock" Demetri and Felix burst out laughing as I have the different pictures "now which one best resembles your cock Edward? I mean every cock is different and the wrong size and Bella won't know what to do"

"I am not comfortable" Edward shakes his head

"Fine" shaking my head "I'll just figure it out" measure the distance between eyes and then multiple by three, so I pull out the normal side cocks "now Bella see how this cock he still has his foreskin" she is so bright red with embarrassment "it's important that you take care of"

"Do you enjoy my pain?"  Bella demands "cause this is a new low for you towards me"

"I haven't even begun" I say "now back to his cock, your going to need to pull back the foreskin—actually" I use the oversized jacket Bella brought and have Edward wear it and pretend it's the cock "now see how I'm pulling back the foreskin" I see Demetri on his back grabbing his gut laughing so hard that no sound comes out "and as you jerk your hand up and down"

"Please stop!" Bella exclaims

"And" mimicking an explosion "his sperm is everywhere, now remember oral sex can lead to pregnancy—I'll be back, need to use the bathroom" good thing I had a portable bathroom tent brought with a seat so that I can use the bathroom in nature.

After some time I go back and go to my sleeping bag "Ooh!" Rubbing my shoulders "chilly"

The zipper opens up after some time and in comes Jacob "Can't sleep with all that teeth chattering and laughing, what was going on in here?"

"Nothing" Bella and Edward both exclaims

"Oh!" I exclaim "I also have diagrams" moving the paper to the three some page "to you doing threesomes"

"Don't you need to sleep?" Edward asks and at the mention of sleep I yawn before going to bed.