Fifty Five

"I have an announcement to make" Felix, Demetri, Ana and I were saying bye to Charlie since Ana and Demetri are coming with us in the road trip. We sent all of my things to Volterra where Jane and Alec are putting the boxes into Felix's room but we still need to get the things from my storage unit down in Jacksonville and down in Seattle. Well soon, tomorrow is Leah's baby shower and I'm going to that first before leaving and Felix is getting a cloaking ring for Ana.

Now we hear Bella and look over to her to see and Edward in the doorway "Are you pregnant?" I ask

Shaking her head no "We're engaged"

"What?!" Charlie exclaims pulling out his rifle he was cleaning aiming it at Edward "I never gave him my blessing!"

"If he pulled that trigger" Ana whispers "wouldn't you have to end him?"

"Yes" Felix nods his head "he'd know the secret and we'd have to end him" Edward who seemed to have forgot looks nervous now.

"I'll go" he motions

"No" Bella shakes her head "you can stay, dad lower the gun"

"We're going to go" I say "come on Ana" taking her hand, yeah around me she's more calm around other humans than if she isn't. It's weird. She has her reservations about us given her history which when she is ready she'll tell us, but we have forever.

~Storage Unit~

"What the" Ana holds up this doll I've never seen before. It's this porcelain doll in a white dress with her hair in two pig tails.

"Wow that's creepy" Demetri says "do you have dolls?"

"Rag dolls" I tell him "I don't have porcelain dolls, never have" taking the doll from Ana "how did she end up here?" I then see a this paper with a crayon next to it.

Hi, I'm Annabelle. Can I live in the doll?

Hell no, looking at Felix and Demetri "Take this to a church" I mouth to them making sure the doll can't see me "specifically a Catholic one"

"It's official" Felix takes the doll from me "you've seen too many scary movies" looking at Demetri "take the doll there"

"Your serious?" He asks as Ana I see doesn't look comfortable with the doll.

"See" waving to Ana "she isn't comfortable with the doll"

They look at her "I don't like—it's like the doll is staring at me"

"Okay" Demetri let's our a laugh running off, when he comes back after some time his has black soot on his face and his clothes are ruined "the dolls possessed, I'm pretty sure"

"Where did it go?" I ask

"Took the doll to the church like you said" he said "a Catholic one, the minute the priest got there with a nun they started to pray for my soul and took the doll. The demon came out and killed the priest and tried to kill me"

"But the doll is still in the church right?" I ask

Nodding his head "the nun ran screaming alerting another priest and the other nuns and now the pope is getting involved or whatever"

"Okay" clicking my tongue as we finish packing up "Aw"

"What?" Ana asks

"We could have given the doll to Alice" I complain, we then start to laugh at the thought of Alice Cullen having a possessed doll with her.