Epilogue

"It's been over a hundred years" I tell my mate who removes the used condom from his cock. After one year of me teasing my mate did Felix see things my way, so we've been using condoms for over a hundred years. Like we agreed, we would spend the time getting to know one another along with being us.

"Yeah" Felix agrees about to put on another condom, I swear my mate forgets sometimes. I stop him and he looks at me confused "What? You said condoms"

"I said that after the Cullens were dealt with" after the Volturi leaders were killed did someone else become leader of the Volturi. Valentine is his name and he's a much better leader than before. The new leader of the world went back to Amun because of his seniority as humans call it when a worker has been there longer and experience and other things. As for the Cullens, Belle used her gift to entrap them all in their minds while Nessie used her gift on Bella. When they weren't using their gifts to torture the Cullens were Felix and I physically torturing them with the kids, Demetri and Ana. Demetri so the fun uncle to the kids while Ana is the protective big sister, the kids grew up and are amazing kids. Both girls have been fixing the forests, working with animals for what Nessie's sperm donor and egg donor/incubator have been doing to the world.

"And they've been dealt with" he agrees.

"Ugh!" I exclaim "since it seems you forgot" moving my hand up and down on his cock until he's hard, I straddle him placing his cock at my entrance "that I told you after a hundred years we could try for another kid" but I don't finish that sentence but instead moan as Felix flipped us around and thrusted into me with one fluid hard motion. He has my knees bent to my chest as he fucks me like an animal.

"Oh god" Felix groans "how I've missed fucking you raw and hard" he leans close that his cock goes in at a deeper level "from now on no more condoms, if I fuck a hundred children in you then fine but no more" I would suggest taking the pill or something but I don't know if it'll work with my body.

"We'll see"