Sixty Two

"Please" Alice begs me again as I'm on the porch in a bikini getting a small tan from the sun that is over me, my belly is bigger. I look like I'm about four months pregnant, I've been drinking blood to appease both me and baby then eat food. We stocked up the fridge with food for me.

"Ask again Alice" I warn "and I'll use this fork to stab out your eye, look at Edward" Edward has no more eyes, I burned them off. If he wants to read everyone's minds then let him but he'll be blind. Looking at Alice looking all excited "or maybe I should take your eyes anyway, in Greek mythology the oracles didn't have eyes" she runs away in fear.

"How's our little one doing?" Felix asks

"The baby is doing alright" rubbing my belly, Felix places his hand on my belly feeling the baby kick.

"I'm changing" getting up "it's getting chilly, plus I'm pretty sure your losing it from how it's getting a bit windy and I decided to wear a bikini"

"Thank you" he calls as I change into a long yellow sleeves sweater with black maternity jeans and black boots.

Going over to the kitchen, I make myself some chicken Caesar salad but I'm adding blood to the salad

Going over to the kitchen, I make myself some chicken Caesar salad but I'm adding blood to the salad. First I warm up the blood then pour it over the salad. I mean seriously, I'm giving the Cullens the answer through my meals of what to give Bella but they don't guess it.

Smelling something awful, I listen closely to a motorcycle turn off. Oh! I should do that! Teach it to ride a motorcycle. Felix comes to my side as Demetri and Ana go over her homework, she's a bit behind in school so we're getting her back up to speed. She's going to take the GED then that's it.

"Is it true?" Jacob demands loudly

"Hello Jacob" We hear Carlisle greet Jacob who I'm guessing stormed in.

"Just tell me" he begs "give it to me straight"

"Jake?" We hear Bella ask "is that Jacob?"

Angry footsteps go up the stairs, we see him go into the living room where I can only imagine what's going on. Actually, I go over to watch the scene eating my food making Bella hunger for food more.

"You look terrible" Jacob says seeing Bella relieved, still human.

"Yeah" nodding her head "good to see you too"

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" He asks then looks my way "did your sister get fat?" Demetri covers his mouth while Ana shakes her head. I have Felix hold my salad before using the fork to run at Jacob, his eyes widen when I lift him up with one hand and use the fork to stab his genitals he screams as I twist the fork around before pulling it out to rip one of his eyes out.

Waking back to Felix, he hands me a new fork and I angrily eat my food. Felix rubs my belly as he holds me close "She's obviously pregnant" Ana growls.

"With what?" He demands, he then sees Bella who is by his side and gets up quickly moving away "what is that?!"

"A baby" I say

"Their both pregnant" Carlisle says "Bella more farther along than Helena"

Jacob angrily looks at Edward who is wearing sunglasses to hide his blindness "You did this?!" Emmett stops him.

"We didn't know this was possible" Carlisle explains "apparently vampire males can get human women pregnant"

Jacob shrugs Emmett off looking at him "So your telling me that thing is a baby?" He scowls at me "what about her, what is she?"

"None of your business" I say

"What about Bella?" Jacob demands

"We don't know much since they won't tell us" Carlisle blames us "but what we know is that it's strong and fast growing"

"Take it out of her!" Jacob screams "it's killing her!"

"This isn't any of your business dog" Rosalie growls

"Rose!" Esme exclaims "all this fighting isn't good for Bella"

"That baby" Alice argues "isn't good and if you could just tell us how to help Bella then maybe"

"If you didn't figure it out by now" I say "none of us will tell you"

"Listen up bitch" Jacob goes to attack me but Felix stops him. He screams in fear when I looked at him in the eyes and stared "No! No! Get away from me!" He cries crouching down holding his legs to his chest rocking like a baby when Felix let go of him, stopping whatever feeling I had I focus my attention to food.

"Yum yum yum" smiling as everyone stares at me then to Jacob who is crying on the floor.

"Jacob?" Bella touches his shoulder and he screams thrashing on the floor before getting up and runs out of the house.

"What did you do?" Esme asks

"Complete fear" Jasper says "Jacob Black has nothing but fear" shaking my head I leave and come back with an air refresher and spray the room constantly since that boy stinks.