Forty

Our friends laugh when I show them the picture of Bella I had someone in study hall quickly draw up for fifty bucks. "So when you say Bella was dancing weirdly" Mike stood up and put his hands above his hand and did a weird Egyptian dance "was it like that?"

"It was a combination of that, plus belly dancing with waving her arms around and twirking" my friends laugh even harder when I say that.

"But seriously" Jessica says "I still need help with the speech"

"It'll be amazing" I tell her "just...read others speeches and see what they each did differently from their class. Then do your own, get some inspiration from it"

"So your saying copying?" She asks "cause that would be"

"That" Lauren shakes her head "isn't what Hela was trying to say. No, don't copy but maybe one of the speeches you'll find inspiring and the inspiration will cause what you're looking for"

"I've got one" Mike says just as Bella and Edward arrive "just in time" Edward looks away smiling then gives me a weird look having Bella look at me confused as Mike starts his speech for Jessica "My fellow students. Right? Right?"

"Right" Eric agrees

"Yeah" Jessica makes a face at this corny start to her speech.

Mike waves the pencil around "We are the future, anything is possible if you just believe"

"Nice" Jessica sarcastically comments

"Perfect" tossing the notepad to Jessica "you've got yourself a speech"

"No" she takes the notepad "this will be my speech" crumbling it up "when I want diplomas's thrown at my head" throwing it at Mike who is smiling "so thank you"

"You got to embrace the cliches" Mike tells her

"You are the bread" Eric tells her "and butter of all valedictorians"

"That" Angela points at him "is why you are not valedictorian"

"I'll do what you suggested Hela" Jessica shakes her head "find inspiration from one of the previous speeches"

"And Jess doesn't need cliches" Bella tells us "this speech is going to be epic"

"Epic" Jessica says going off into cliches "will change lives" we all stare at Bella who is confused.

"What?" She asks

"Nothing" we all say before snickering and showing some form of amusement.

"Try proposing at graduation" leaning over to whisper in Edward's ear "talk to Jessica about it, there is no way Bella could say no also have a ring. You've been asking without a ring"

Leaning back Edward whispers "Really?" Nodding my head.

"I've decided" Alice sits down with Jasper "to throw a party"

"After all" Jasper says "how many times will we be graduating"

"Party?" Angela asks "at your place?"

"I've never seen your place" Jessica says

"No one has seen their house" Eric says

"Hela has" Lauren points at me

"Another party Alice?" Edward complains "really?"