Fifteen

"Sorry we didn't get to meet yesterday" I apologize meeting Johnny's older siblings for the first time. They each have a mix of rosy pale to normal skin with dark hair, only Johnny and his sister have light brown hair like their mother but what they all have is their dad's dark eyes. "I'm Helena but most call me Hela" turns out Leah also got food poisoning so Xavier stayed home to help with her. Xavier got to meet her family and according to Leah, they love him. Much more than Sam.

"I'm Xavier, these are our older brothers Daniel and Ragnar" introducing Leah and me to their siblings, their parents are on vacation right now celebrating their fortieth year of marriage "and our little sister, Johnny's older sister Amelia" Bella wanted me to come with her to the Cullen's baseball game but I said no because I'm spending time with my boyfriend and his family, unlike her the Cullens aren't my entire life.

"Hi" waving to them

"It's so nice to meet the ladies that our brothers are obsessed with" Ragnar says

Daniel nods his head "Your both very beautiful"

(Xavier)

"So" Amelia asks "either of you like playing games like board games or the Wii games?"

"Yeah" nodding our heads

"By the way" Ragnar asks "how did you both end up with food poisoning?"

"We ordered takeout from this Chinese restaurant" Leah tells him "brought it over to my house, the egg rolls didn't taste right"

"Yet you ate them" Amelia asks

"Neither of us said anything about the taste" I tell them.

"How did you end up in the emergency room twice?" Xavier asks me

"The first time" I tell them "I was almost killed by a van, black ice. The second time I punched this guy who is obsessed with me in the face"

"What?" Daniel asks "how hard was his face?"

"He ducked" I explain not needing them to know the truth "and my punch was really hard and I punched this concrete wall behind him" they make faces "so...yeah"

"Why did you punch him?" Amelia asks

"He kissed her" Johnny tells them "and told her to break up with me and go out with him"

"Should have kicked him where the sun doesn't shine" I mutter, shaking my head.

"Or what you did to Sam" Leah says

"Who?" Ragnar asks

"Sam is my ex fiancé" Leah tells them "months ago he ended our engagement and then next day told everyone that he and my cousin were dating"

"What?!" The three siblings ask

"What an asshole!" Amelia exclaims

"What did you do to him?" Ragnar looks at me

"Would you two arrest me if I told you?" I ask looking at Ragnar and Daniel, they share a look before looking at me.

"Did you kill him?" Daniel asks

"No" shaking my head "he's very much alive"

"We'll keep it a secret" Ragnar says

"Shot him in the dick with my birth father's gun" they stare at me shocked.

"You shot him" Daniel asks using his hand to piece a puzzle together in the air "with a gun in the dick?"

"Why?" Xavier asks

"He pissed her off" Johnny tells them "he wanted her to give the Paul who has been harassing her a second chance"

"Seems he deserves to be shot in the dick" Amelia pressed her lips together "like where did you shoot him"

"He's down one ball" Leah laughs

"And don't worry Hela" Xavier tells me "I'll make sure to get you out of trouble if this Sam pressed charges or if my brothers arrest you"

"We won't" they promise

"Have you girls ever played Just Dance?" Amelia asks

"Yes" nodding our heads. After hours of playing, using my freehand to hold the remote since I can't use my dominate hand we are playing the O'Conner family version of monopoly which is this life sized game board that they created.

My phone goes off and I see it's from Charlie "Hi Charlie" smiling as I add another house "what's up?"

"Bella left" he says

"What?" I ask frowning as I listen to Charlie crying "are you crying?"

"Why don't you call me dad?" He asks

"Uh" scratching the back of my head, I tag out for a moment to talk to him "I don't call you dad since we aren't really close, what do you mean Bella left?"

"She broke up with Edward Cullen and is now heading back to Arizona" he tells me confusing me "she said that you both hate being here and that I'm just a problem for you both"

"You aren't" I tell him "maybe this conversation is better in person" hanging up I look at everyone who looks at me "I need to go home"

"Why?" Johnny asks

"My sister left the state" I tell them what Charlie told me.

"She said what to your father?" Leah demands

"I need to head back" I tell them

"We understand" Ragnar nods his head

"I'll take you" Johnny says, we leave the house as he says "I can't believe your sister would say that"

"I know" agreeing with him "I think this has to be related to the nomad vampires"

"You think?" He asks, I nod my head "what do you think happened?"

"Who knows?" I say

A/N: I want everyone to know that you'll be seeing much more of Xavier than the other O'Conner siblings or the O'Conner parents so it's why I don't add a face claim for them.