Thirty One

A few minutes after Charlie left, the door opened to Bella. Bella has a cast on her nose since I broke her nose. She jumps looking at Felix afraid as he stares at her "What do you want Bella?" Demanding as she is just silent.

"Meeting at the Cullens" she tells me "I want you there too. Now" looking at Felix he looks at me and my hands hover over his eyes.

"Next time I see you" I say "I better see your red eyes" he nods his head as I stand up and leave closing the door, I haven't changed out of the clothes I've been wearing for the last few days. I need to change, the only thing I've changed were my panties.

Walking outside, I see Edward and Bella in his car waiting for me. Getting in the back, we are silent as Edward drives us "Helena" Edward breaks the silence "I want to apologize...Johnny dying. If we had known when it was going to be we would have stopped it before it happened"

"Can you be on La Push?" I ask

"No"

"Then you couldn't have done anything" Alice told me she had the vision the day it happened, if they can't be on La Push then they couldn't have done anything "no point in being angry with you for something you couldn't do"

"But still" he says "I'm sorry" the rest of the ride is silent as we appear at the Cullen house. We go inside, Bella storms in first and Edward is next then me. We go up the stairs to the living room where we see everyone.

I smile seeing Rosalie "Hi" she offers me a smile hugging me when I hug her.

"Your kittens are adorable" she tells me

"Thanks" I pull away to look at Bella as I sit down in a chair, she looks around at everyone.

"You all know what I want" Bella says "and I know how much I'm asking for it" I'm sorry? Is Bella really going to ask to be changed after they made it clear to the kings that she'll be changed? "The only thing I can think of for it to be fair is to vote"

"Bella" Edward complains like a child "you don't know"

"Shut up!" She snaps at him before looking at Alice "Alice?"

Shaking her head as she smiles "I already consider you my sister" she hugs Bella and Bella hugs her back, if she did then she would have turned Bella beforehand "yes"

"I vote yes" we look at Jasper as he speaks, his southern accent there. Not as deep as it would be as the Major's, his alternate personality that I've heard about "it would be nice to not want to kill you all the time"

"No one" they look at me as I look at him "should blame you for that night, you can feel everyone's emotions. Even blood lust, those who do" coughing in my hand "Edward" Rosalie smirks from beside me "are dumb assholes whose ass I will kick once I'm a newborn"

He smiles "Thank you"

Nodding my head, we look at Rosalie as she says "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you" she made a mistake, one that Edward it seems is being super angry about but he was going to have done this sooner or later. Bring the Volturi's attention "and I'm really grateful that you went to go save my brother, but this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself and I wish someone was there to vote no for me like you are doing" looking down at me "I talked to Hela about this, so I know her view on this and I'm fine with her being turned but you? I don't, I don't like you Bella and I'd rather not spend eternity with you. So my answer is no"

Bella looks betrayed since I'm guessing she thought she was going to get a yes "I vote hell yes" Emmett picks Bella up and spins her around before setting her down "we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way"

"I wouldn't be too sure" he looks down at me "don't forget, I'll be joining them and I'll easily kick your ass"

He laughs "Oh really? I'd love to see you try. Once your turned, arm wrestle"

"Your on" we shake hands on it

Bella clears her throat, we look he way and she looks at Esme and Carlisle "Esme? Carlisle?"

Esme offers a smile "I already see you as family, my vote is yes"

Carlisle walks towards them or more like towards Edward who looks at him pained "Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means"

"Oh man up!" They look my way "quit being a big man child about this! Grow the fuck up. Your actions, your consequences. Be a man!" Emmett snorts as Rosalie covers her mouth amused while Jasper smiles down at me.

"You've chosen to not live without her" Carlisle says "which leaves me no choice, I won't lose my son"

"Hela?" Bella asks. I look at her silent, my bitch face on having her fidget "Um I was...I was..." narrowing my eyes on her, she begins to sweat "um...CAN YOU STOP THAT?" She yells starting to cry as she looks at me "STOP THAT!"

"She's just staring at you" Alice says and I turn my gaze to her, she takes a step back "Oh god, it's like staring right into the burning sun"

Looking at Bella "What?"

"Your vote" she wipes her tears away "I want to know your vote...your my twin and it's important"

Standing up my voice is laced with venom as my tone is calm while my whole body suggests otherwise "I don't give a fuck about you Bella, quite frankly I should have used my umbilical cord when we were in the womb and strangled you with it" she takes a step back in fear "you have caused nothing but complete problems since I would like to say meeting Edward but it got worse when you met him. If he and Alice aren't going to heed my advice that I gave in Italy then it's their own fault when they realize the truth about you after your turned. The moment we are both turned, we are new so we aren't connected by blood anymore. To me you are nothing. Got it?" She nods her head as tears run down my face.

"I'll" Edward breaks the silence "take the girls home"

"I'll walk" turning around to leave but stop to look at Bella, she jumps placing a hand over her heart "you made yourself known to the vampire government, one of their own is here so I doubt you'll be let off the hook. Be glad that they don't know what you were doing with this whole vote thing"

Leaving the room, I hear Alice say "I can see now why you never want to anger her, my god. Carlisle? Is it possible that Helena has a gift that is already developed?"