Twenty Eight

When I'm back in the throne room, I see Edward holding Bella "Ah!" Rat guy smiles looking at me "hello Helena. Apologies to have you come back so soon but we need to talk about that wolf shifter imprint thing" I want to burn them but Felix confiscated the box of matches from me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask

"We have just been informed" Rat guy says "that wolf shifters imprinting is like then finding their soulmate, is that true?"

"From how they act" I mutter before raising my voice to being normal "I don't know much about it but what I do know is that I don't want to be a wolf's imprint, I don't even know how to get rid of the bond since my imprintee is such a jackass who I have nothing but hatred for"

"It" Marcus speaks up "may be possible given how damaged I see the bond for you to simply reject him in person"

"I have" I say "but he keeps coming back"

"Did you say the words" Blondie asks "I reject you?" Shaking my head no "that might be all it takes for him to leave you alone"

"Did you know this?" I ask the Cullens

"We thought" Alice says "you'll eventually choose the sibling or friendship relationship"

I give them flabbergasted looks before looking at Felix demanding "My matches"

"Matches?" Rat guy asks

"She wishes to burn the Cullens alive" Felix waves to the matches he has and I try to get them "I took them from her"

"You can burn them later" rat guy says amused "but for not...reject the wolf in person though if I might ask why do you hate him so?"

"Where do I begin?" I ask "I went on one date with him last year and ever since then he believes we are destined for one another"

"Did you know about the bond when you said yes?" Rat guy asks

Shaking my head no "I was curious about going on a date with a guy who is known as the manwhore of La Push. Didn't know about vampires or anything like that and then he tries to order me around after. Then months later he kills the first man I ever love and acts like he did nothing wrong"

"Those are valid reasons to hate him" Rat guy nods his head "I'm sorry you had to go through that"

Shrugging my shoulders "The only good thing I've found was shooting his alpha causing him to lose a ball sac"

"I'm sorry?" Blondie asks

"Even ask those two" nodding my head to Alice and Edward "I shot a wolf shifter in the dick"

They look at the Cullens who nod their heads "It's true" Alice says

"She's going" Marcus breathes out "to be one interesting newborn"

"Yes" the other kings agree

"Other than my mongrel problem" blondie snorts "I was told I can't be turned because of what? School?"

"Yes" Alice says "we're asking that you be turned with Bella after graduation"

I make a face "Why? I'd rather be turned now than waste anyone's time with waiting"

"What about your dad?" Edward asks "mom? Stepdad? They'll be devastated if you don't see them one last time"

"Eh" shrugging my shoulders "they'll get over it"

"They'll be crushed!" Bella exclaims

"They've got meetings" I shake my head saying "it's like my marriage"

"Your married?!" The Cullens and Bella exclaim as I hear a growl cutting me off.

"Might I see?" Rat guy asks holding his hand out

"See what?" I ask

"You don't know" he lets out a laugh "I can see a person's memories, so" I give him my hand and he tilts his head "I don't see anything, much like your sister"

"There isn't really much to say" pulling my hand back "I was in Florida, snuck out. Got drunk. Married some guy. And no one let me finish" giving the Cullens and Bella and evil eye "the marriage was soon annulled after a few hours. It was a thing, I barely even remember the wedding—I'm pretty sure we didn't fuck but I could be wrong. But back to the main topic—just like my death mom, Charlie and Phil will get over it and move on. It's the way of life"

"How can you be so emotionless about this?" Bella demands "our parents will be crushed"

"I'm barely close to Charlie, Phil and I barely talk" I tell them "and mom and I have a relationship but she has Phil. They have support groups for this kind of thing. We can just say I got into a horrible accident. That I was eaten by a shark"

"What about the kittens you found?" Alice asks

"I'll find a nice family to take them in" I say "or give them to Leah and Xavier, they love cats"

"It seems" Rat guy holds his hands out "the sister does not have a problem with being turned right now"

"It would still be beneficial for her to be turned after high school" Alice says and she goes in a little rant so I quickly pulled out my blue butterfly pocket knife and threw it into Alice's eye. She screams as it's embedded in her eye.

"Alice!" Edward and Bella and by her side, the Volturi look at me

"Why did you do that?!" Bella exclaims

"Her constant talking was giving me a migraine" pulling out an Advil specifically for your brain "and I now have to take an Advil, so thanks" looking at the kings "so, what's it going to be? Me being turned right now or"

They share a look before rat guy says "After your graduation" nodding my head.

"Heidi will be here soon" Marcus says

"Yes" rat guy nods his head "be off"

"Who's Heidi?" I ask

"She is our fisher" rat guy says "she will be bringing in dinner"

"Can I stay and listen to the screams coming from the humans about to be killed?" I ask

They stare at me "Why?" Angry one asks amused and curious.

"The screams of people in pain, agony or terror are very calming" I tell him

"Sure" rat guy lets out a laugh