Thirteen

With my free hand, I'm washing my jeep or cleaning it off. One of the few things I can do with my left hand since I can't do much, hell I'm having trouble using the bathroom trying to wipe myself. After years of using my dominant hand I have to use my non dominant? Very frustrating at times.

Just as I finished cleaning the windows, I hear this crash. Jumping I look over to see Edward Cullen here, Bella let's put a gasp as she smiles at him. Her main concern is to become immortal, nothing else "Can you act human? I mean I've got neighbors" like they'd even notice, from what I could tell these people around here are very dense. I mean how didn't anyone seem to care that Edward Cullen saved me from a van that could have crushed both me and him but didn't? That only Bella and Tyler got injured? Answer: People of Forks are stuuuupid. Also let it be known that I'm saying this like how Sam Puckett on ICarly said to Freddy once: Stop being so stuuuupid.

"Hela" jumping when Edward is beside me but also Bella. Bella glares at me, not my fault that Bella's boyfriend wants to talk to me. Oh yes, did I forget to mention that Bella and Edward are dating? For three weeks now.

"Hi" putting the rag in the bucket "can I help you with something?"

"I'm going to be bringing Bella to meet my family tomorrow" nodding my head "they wanted to see you again, specifically Rosalie" right, she hates Bella but not me for some reason. She says I belong in this world much more than Bella, not because I'm an imprint but because of something else. Something she won't tell me since someone is keeping her from.

"What time?" I ask "cause I'm meeting the rest of Johnny's family at his house" Johnny told me how his parents love me, so now it's meeting the siblings who he said can be more judgmental "for dinner"

"Around lunch" he says

"Our of curiosity" I ask "will your family be making food cause if they are I won't eat any lunch"

He nods his head "Esme wants to make you and Bella some food since your coming over"

"Let them know I'll be starving for their meal" he nods his head as he looks at Bella "Yeah, I'll be bringing you and Hela to meet my family"

"What if they don't like me?" She asks

"They love Hela" he tells her "they'll love you, also your not afraid to be basically alone in a house filled with vampires but that they won't approve of you?"

"Glad I amuse you" looking at me "you've met them? When? Why?"

"Reasons" I tell her, not letting her know about the wolf shifters since none of the Cullens will be turning her. She doesn't need to know.

He looks over and has a stiff expression "What's wrong?"

"Complication" he tells us

"Before you go" I ask "can you help bring the bucket inside?" He nods his head and in five seconds he's back out here "Also which one is it?"

"Which one?" Bella asks, I know Edward is a mind reader and I hate him for that but I'm not going to voice it. I'll just keep my hatred on the inside since apparently he can't read my mind or Bella's.

"The main one" he tells me. So Billy Black, he must be here for Charlie. Looking between us "I'll pick you girls up tomorrow"

"Who were you talking about?" Bella asks me

Looking at her "I know we don't see eye to eye on many things, but try to take this advice I'm about to oh so rarely give to you—don't trust Billy Black" she looks confused as the Blacks arrive. Jacob and his dad.

I head inside the house to ice my hand, just the presence of Billy makes me so angry. How because of him Paul is such a douche, if that is even a proper single word to use since there are so many I could use. I mean Paul after visiting the Cullens wanted to talk to me but I wouldn't let him, because Edward stays the night with us every night to be with Bella—Paul is constantly around and he even once said nor ordered that I leave a window open for him at night but I'm not letting him.

As I think about it, I soon get a text from Leah. This is good, she's a great person.

Leah: Hey, mind coming over to my house? My mom and brother want to meet you.

Me: Sure, right now?

Leah: Yeah

Me: text me the address and I'll be over

She does and soon I get ready to meet Leah's family, from what I can tell Harry is a good person and so is Leah so her brother and mom must be nice too.

As I grab my keys, I hear Charlie's voice "Where are you going?"

"Going to visit the Clearwater's" I answer, they look my way and I see Billy smile and I narrow my eyes on him. Charlie looks between us and is confused "I'm going to hang out with Leah, I don't know how long I'll be gone"

"It's alright" he tells me "Harry is a good guy" nodding my head, I leave the house and head over to the Clearwater's place.

When I arrive at the Clearwater's, I see they live in a two story green house surrounded by trees. Getting out of the car, I go up and knock on the door to be met soon by a woman who looks to be in her late thirties "Hello" She has tan skin, black hair and dark brown eyes "Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Helena" introducing myself "Leah invited me over"

"Oh!" She smiles "yes, come in" she waves inside and I go inside to see family pictures all around and it's nice an cozy. With how there aren't too many decorations and how the atmosphere is just very welcoming. Very home.

"You have a beautiful home" I tell her

She smiles "Thank you" we hear footsteps come downstairs and look over to see Leah.

"Hey Leah" I smile waving my hand

"I see you've met my mom" Leah waves "mom this is Hela, Hela this is my mom Sue Clearwater"

"Who was at the door?" We hear an old man ask, looking over we see Harry come over who looks at me shocked "Helena, this is a surprise"

"I invited her over" Leah tells her dad "Hela this is my dad Harry and I guess you two have met?"

"He was there when I shot Sam Uley in the dick with one of Charlie's guns" she and Sue look at me shocked then to Harry who nodded his head.

"Good" Leah says

"Leah!" Sue exclaims

"He deserved it" Leah says then looks at me "so when you say you shot him"

"Right in the ball sac" I say "he pissed me off and I just so happened to have Charlie's gun then one thing led to another and now, bye bye ball sac" she laughs at that "now tell me how was your date?"

"Date?" Harry asks "I didn't know you were dating again"

"Neither did I" Sue says

Whoops, I didn't mean to blab. "It's still early" Leah tells her parents "he's not from the reservation, he's a really great guy"

"What's his name?" Sue asks

"Xavier" she says "Xavier O'Conner, he actually invited me to meet his family tomorrow for dinner"

"Johnny is bringing me to meet his siblings too" I say "are you nervous too?" She nods her head.

"It's a reason I invited you over" she says "but also if mom could you give us some advice about meeting their family?"

"I would love to" Sue says "but I want to meet this young man also"