I'm so sick of all this giving💔

Only mentions of drugs and alcohol, no drug or alcohol use in the story tho!
Also, there's a bit of violence

George held his phone underneath his dinner table, hearing his family talk about stupid stuff like school and relationships with his older brothers. He scrolled through his and Dreams texts, smiling softer at each sweet text. Even if it's a request for history notes, or them talking about something that somehow goes on for hours. Now, he waits his response as he watches the three dots jump around the typing area, his heart in his throat.

"George" George looked up, everyone was looking at him. He wondered, why?

"what?"

"We asked you how your math classes are doing since you said you were going to raise your C" George's mother asked, dipping her fork in her mixed vegetables again, placing it in her mouth.

George shrugged, "good I guess" and it was, he raised it to a B+ in a short amount of time, but he just realized Dream responded to his last text. They were talking about George's brothers, trash talking them and laughing at each others texts. George tuned out everyone around him, and focused on the texts.

Dream<3
Their just trying to piss you off because their jealous George
6:28

                                                                     George
         Yeah, they're seriously jerks, they're only salty because their girlfriends
         broke up with them this week, both of them! XD
                                                                                6:29

Dream<3
That reminds me, you said you had a crush on someone in the class,
I wanted to know who? Srry, just really curious :0
6:29

George was about to reply when his phone was snatched from his hand, he looked up, startled to see his older brother Adam, holding his phone in his hand. George's blue phone case indicating that it was his. "Give that back Adam, I swear if you-"

Adam laughed loudly, then tossed the phone to Gabriel, George's oldest sibling, across the table. George reached for the phone, damn his short genetics that he unfortunately earned from his mother. Gabe laughed as well, "look at that! Georgie's got a crush!" He laughed, George turned to his parents for support. They both looked unaffected by the sibling squabble, muttering a, "that's great hunny" or a "okay" every now and again when their included. George turned bright red, both from embarrassment and angriness. Adam and Gabe were invading his private life, literally holding it above George's head, and his parents weren't doing shit.

"Mom!" George screamed, "tell him to give me back my phone!" George insisted, his mom sighing, looking over at Gabriel who was typing something to Dream, George's heart catching in his throat again, however, now it was filled with fear instead of admiration.

"Gabe, be nice to your brother, give him his phone" George's mother stated, picking up her plate had utensils, walking over to the sink without another word. George looked over at Gabe, who was laughing lightly as he was typing, not listening to his mother at all.

"Mom!" George called.

"oh my god George stop yelling, you're giving me a headache" George's mother set her plate on the drying rack to dry.

"but he-" George was shoved by Adam who ran to Gabriel, both the boys rushing to the upstairs, leaving their dirty plates at the table. "Adam! Gabe!" George ran after them. Being the youngest, he was unfortunately put under a awful spell. His two older brothers teamed up against him, embarrassed him in school, and bullied him to the point of insecurities about himself. George even tried to open up to his mother about this. Six times. Each time she told his older brothers to stop, but they wouldn't. They were such assholes!