Patience🎀🍈

Don't worry about this picture, I just stare at it for hours at a time. (Fer from twitter 😍🥰🥰🥰)

Man.. my boundaries were CRACKING while writing this shit XD
I PAUSED SO MANY TIMES TO CRINGE AND TAKE A BREATHER, PLS, I NEED HELP XP

Dream and George had been dating for seven months now, it was a complete secret to everyone but a very small amount of people. One of those people, was Sapnap obviously, since they lived with him. Actually, they didn't even initially tell him, he just found out. And by found out, I mean he walked into Dream's room to see George cuddled up next to the blond, and that was evidence enough. Sure the three cuddled, frequently actually, but the closeness, the intimacy Sapnap just felt upon looking at them said more than friends. Everyone else found out after Dream had told them, with George's permission of course, since the brunet was too scared to do it himself. George was scared of a lot of things actually, he used to be scared of relationships after one of his ex's became a psycho over him.

Upon having Dream as his boyfriend now though, he was slowly getting over all of his fears. It took him six weeks to kiss Dream, and it was such a small peck that George begged Dream to kiss him instead. Dream was very patient with George, and the brunet appreciated it a lot, the help of the blond getting him to jump over major hurdles like sleeping in Dream's bed, sitting in his lap, initiating any intimacy, and even sharing clothes. There was one thing that George wanted so badly to not be afraid of, he was ashamed of this one as most couples wouldn't even think about this, and it was so difficult for George even after seven months of dating.

Hear him out; having sex. George was a virgin, he was so scared to loose his virginity that he freaked out when Dream first initiated tongue into one of their kisses. While that was a while ago, and George was much more comfortable with making out, sex was like a mountain compared to the small dirt pile that was a kiss. Of course, like any other human being, George reached ages where he wanted to loose his virginity, but he was too terrified of such lengths, too scared of going too fast, and it was even one of the big reasons why he'd broken up with some of his past lovers. Because they practically fought over George's boundaries, saying that George should try and give as much as they do in the relationship, and get over his fears, but he never allowed himself to be told around.

However, those past lovers were experiments, everyone has little relationships that don't last, but this relationship George was in, was so much more full. Dream was his best friend, his other half, and he worried that his boundaries were both childish and way too large, but Dream always insisted that he'd only want George to be comfortable. That's why George had woken up so determined that day, he told himself that morning that he would try to go further than a heated kiss, he was ready, at least he hoped. So as George sat on Dream's bed, waiting anxiously, staring at the door for the blond to walk in, he gave himself little pep talks.

This wasn't a big deal, he'd tell his mind, this was a normal part of both life and a relationship, he'd had the talk with his parents before, this wasn't knew mental territory, he'd just never let himself be so exposed or trusting of another person like this. George ran a hand through his hair, going through the steps of what he'd do, and what he'd predict Dream would do, telling himself multiple times that this was it, and that he wasn't going to chicken out of it now. Suddenly, the door opened, and everything seemed like it was going at half the speed it usually would when his boyfriend walked into the room, "Hey baby, what did you need?" Dream asked, closing the door behind him and walking over to George.

The brunet hesitated, and his heart froze, "What was I supposed to say!? Do I just go for it? Should I give him a warning? Am I supposed to have a kink? What the fuck do I do!?" George was mentally panicking, and all that came out of his mouth was the following, "um-.. eugh-.." George bit his cheek, looking away, literally all he had to say was 'fuck me' and it would all work out, and he couldn't even say that.