Nightmare in Pensacola💔🎀

We reached the follower goal so here's one side of my room :)
(There's monsters under there)

Disclaimer, this is important to read. This is not inspired by Dream's journey of weight loss, I repeat, this is NOT inspired by his weight loss, neither do I support any actions taken or said by a certain character (you'll see who), this is only for the purpose of entertainment and angst. Just had to get that out the way :)

This is an AU where everyone calls Dream by his online name, Dream. It's easier to use than to switch between Dream and Clay so forgive me :')

TW: eating disorders, fat shaming, bullying, homophobia, self harm, and blood. This is a very, very heavy one shot with a very heavy scene somewhere in the middle, you have been warned. Again, very, very heavy.

Dream felt his eyes burning into the car in front of him, the silence was too loud, the feeling of loneliness creeping into the car despite the two people inhabiting it. Dream's eyes looked over and connected with brown ones which were already staring back at him, though they looked away upon being spotted. There was an attempt of making the tension between them release just a little, but those attempts were soon lost as they only grew further down the roads of Orlando. What so much worse was just the amount of rain pouring down around them, it only made the world seem that much grayer. "So.. um.." George's voice brought Dream out of his thoughts, "When's.. your flight again?" The brunet asked, to which Dream looked down, drumming his fingers against the bottom of the wheel in an attempt to busy his hands.

"I think like an hour and a half away.. I just need to get through security fast.." The blond smiled, George looking out his window, water droplets sitting on it, sometimes interrupted by other droplets coming down the glass.

"it's never fast.." George mumbled, causing Dream to look down.

"You didn't have to come with me George.." Dream stared down at his hands, George looking over at him.

"It's not a big deal, I know how to drive now so I'll be fine. I just.. wanted to see you off before you leave for two and a half weeks.." George chuckled, thought Dream remained silent, he didn't like being reminded of the time. "Hey," George reached over and touched Dream's arm, causing the blond to look over, "No being sad near Christmas, we'll all be back together before you know it, and it'll be nice to visit your family for Christmas." Dream tried to suppress the flinch that course through his upper body upon hearing George's words.

"Yeah," Dream said before the brunet could ask, looking away to hide the look in his eyes, "At least Pensacola isn't a whole state away.." the boy chuckled, George nodding his head, still slightly leaning towards Dream. However, when the blond opened his door, George instantly spoke.

"I'll help you get your things." He rushed out, opening his door too. Dream didn't object, they both wanted to stall this out as much as they could. It would be the longest they'd been away from each other ever since George had gotten to Florida. Feeling the rain hit his curly hair, Dream pulled his hood over his head as George opened the trunk, pulling his over his head too to shield from the rain. There were only two small bags, but George insisted on holding at least one of them for him. "How about I walk with you through security? Or at least to the door-?"

"George." Dream smiled at the others efforts, and as the brunet quieted, the silence spoke every thought in Dream's mind. Despite the taller's smile, George's eyes began to water, and Dream let go of the handle of his bag, reaching forward and taking hold of George's jaw, tilting his head upward a little, "I thought you said no being sad around Christmas?" He asked, the brunet letting out a faint chuckle, reaching up to hold Dream's arm.