I still love you, and I'll wait. -2019 lover💔

I feel sick-😵‍💫😍

Posting this now so I don't forget- sorry, ENJOY READING X)

TW: vomit and crying, this is one of the more sad ones, so be warned ;)

    George felt utterly and extremely exhausted, from traveling, streaming, and overall excitement of the days he's been in LA, he can't wait to get his body sinking into a hotel mattress. Most of all though, he's craving the touch and love of his boyfriend. Being around him all day but being forced not to even give him a kiss has been torture at least, with his boyfriend's adorable mannerisms and perfect lips, he isn't sure how he survived. But now, checking into their hotel rooms with Sapnap, he's excited to be held tightly in between the other's arms. Although, his plans are inadvertently foiled by Sapnap, who comes to their hotel room and decides to talk for an hour. George has to sit on one of the two beds in the room, observing his boyfriend's outfit and expressions without suffocating him in much needed kisses. He wished he could just tell Sapnap that they're dating so that they can be love birds around him, but George is coincidently the one that wanted to wait.

    After all, they only just got together last month, but they've been best friends for so long, it feels like they've been together for years, so they're just completely and conveniently comfortable with each other. George isn't sure how they've been able to hide it so well, maybe not from their fans though, as they've already spotted George checking Dream up and down on stage and on streams, just his luck. It's easy to avoid that though, say that they are crazy, and that they aren't dating, but with their best friend, it would be way more difficult. Finally, nearing eleven pm, Sapnap leaves the hotel room. As soon as the door closes, George crawls over and sits next to Dream, his legs hanging off the front of the bed, the brunet looking down at the wooden floor.

    "are you tired?" Dream asked, tilting his head, George liking that the blond just instinctively placed his arm behind George, making him feel more secure on the bed. The brunet nods his head with tired eyes.

    "but I don't wanna go to sleep.." George stated, rubbing his eyes. George hoped that Dream knew why he didn't want to, because he wanted to stay up longer, be able to consciously feel Dream's body around him.

    "We have another panel tomorrow, I promise, after that, we can stay in the hotel room all day." Dream stated, and George looked up at him, liking the idea of having Dream all to himself for a whole day. He reluctantly agrees to the promise, and Dream leads him to the bathroom where the two brush their teeth, George always hated having to do that before bed, because it just woke him up more. After rinsing his mouth out, George left Dream in the bathroom, and went into the hotel room, grabbing his suitcase from beside the bed, unzipping it, and taking out some black sweatpants, and a new shirt. After changing, he laid down in the bed, grabbing his phone, and going onto twitter as he waited for his boyfriend to change as well. He could see many clips from twitchcon, occasionally some that showed images or pictures of him and Dream. George loved his fans, but he could print a novel with how many small videos they have of George checking out Dream, which was both embarrassing and impressive, honestly, how is that devoted to exposing him?

    Once he felt a dip in the mattress, he set a timer for seven tomorrow, knowing they'd have to get up a bit early to get ready for their next panel, and streams at twitchcon. After George was done, he moved himself closer to Dream, and wrapped his arm around the other, pulling him close, hearing repetitive thudding outside. George didn't mind rain, he actually liked it, but he knew that tomorrow, everything would be all soaked and wet. God forbid it rains while they're going to twitchcon, George may actually just stay in the hotel and not go. Dream wrapped his arms around George's waist, the brunet feeling two long kisses being pressed onto the top of his head, it was I love you without words, and Dream communicated it perfectly to George, who smiled.