October 3rd🎀

There is some Angst in this chapter, only a lover's issue or smth but not too bad. Also, HAPPY NATIONAL BOYFRIEND's DAY :D
I swore because I missed it last year that I'd do something for it this year, but be warned, this isn't the only thing about thus chapter you should be warned about >:)

    Dream came home late that day, he knew he did, he was supposed to come home at nine but he ended up in the studio until one am. They were recording audio for his new unreleased songs and damn was he exhausted. It was their last day here in LA before they all flew back to Florida for a much needed break, Dream loved his fans, and the tour was one of the best things he'd ever experienced, but he also likes sleep. The blond closed the front door of the apartment they were staying in, bringing out his phone, seeing that it was October 3rd, a day he'd been waiting for especially for quite some time. He pocketed his phone, knowing to be quiet since Sapnap and George would be sleeping right now. Dream made his way through the house, his eyes adjusting to the darkness as he passed by Sapnap's room, going to his own. Although it was Dream's room, that apparently meant it was George's too, god knows why.

    Dream slowly opened the door and looked inside, seeing the brunet sleeping in their bed, the covers hiding his face, only letting his waves of brown hair poke out to show where he was. Dream went in, and flinched as he heard the door slam behind him, now remembering too late that the door had a broken hinge from Sapnap being tackled into it during one of their playful moments, causing it to slam. Dream stood there, still as a doll as he watched George toss in the bed, the blond praying he didn't wake him up, but disappointed to see that George was looking tiredly at him, "Dream.. I told you to stop slamming that door.." George stated, rubbing his eyes. Dream sighed, walking over to the bed and leaning over it with an apologetic look, moving George's hair out of his eyes.

    "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you up.." Dream stated, moving onto the bed and slipping in beside George. This wasn't the first time this happened, and it always seemed to happen when George was sleeping during the night or taking a nap. "But.. d'you know what day it is?" Dream asked, and George furrowed his eyebrows.

    "One year anniversary of us being like, together in Florida" George stated in a tired voice, "We've already celebrated Dream, I'm tired" George whined, moving toward Dream.

    "No, good guess though" Dream smirked, to which George opened his eyes slightly.

    "What else could be important about today?" George asked, and Dream paused, letting the brunet think. When the shorter didn't say anything, Dream pulled him closer, digging his face into George's hair.

    "Never mind.." Dream tried not to let his disappointment get to him, and while Dream fell asleep, the blond knew that George was kept awake for a little while longer. George lay in his boyfriend's arms, wondering what was special about today, October third, October third, what was special? It was nothing, if anything, yesterday was more special than today, right? The thought started to worry George, holidays, anniversaries, and events raced his mind, George able to put a date on every single one, none being on October third. George closed his eyes, he needed to stop worrying or else he'd wake up half dead, but as he slipped away into sleep, he worried what he could've forgotten.

    George thought this would blow over after a good night's sleep, but the morning after, as they were packing up to go, Dream seemed just a little less.. Dream. George noticed that he gave him one kiss that morning instead of five thousand, and a only packed his own stuff, letting George do his own himself. While George didn't mind packing his own things, he knew Dream hated seeing George have to do something so tedious as a chore, so he started to wonder, what could be of today that was so special? George became so desperate, he went to Sapnap who was on his bed, his bags packed up beside it. George closed the door behind him, not wanting Dream to hear, "Hey Sapnap, is there anything special about today?" George asked, seeing the boy look up from his phone.