Love language #4: quality time🎀

Imma be drowning you in my kitten pictures and you're gonna like it 😍❤️❤️❤️

TW: mmmm, I guess hurricanes idk :I

George flipped through the channels of the tv, watching with a bored expression at all the cringy tv shows, dumb romcons, movies, until he flipped to the news channel. He usually never watched the news, but his eyes widened as he looked at the screen. George heard footsteps coming down the stairs, looking up to see Dream and Sapnap holding their phones, "hey George" Sapnap said, holding his phone out "Did you see the weather channel thing?" He asked, the two walking up to George.

"yeah, hurricane" George said, pointing at the tv. All three of their eyes went to the screen, seeing the reporters discussing the hurricane. George had noticed some gray clouds but he didn't think it would be a hurricane! He had actually never been in one before so he was a bit scared. No, why was he scared? He could just be sitting at home, safe and sound.

"yeah, looks like a rough one, think it'll take the power out?" Dream asked, looking over at Sapnap as the blond hopped onto the couch seat next to George. George snapped his head around, the power?

"hopefully not, I have a valorant tournament in like twenty" Sapnap stated, his hands on his hips.

George eyed the tv across from him, "What do we do?" George asked, looking over at Dream, "you're the Floridian Dream" he stated, Dream glaring at him.

"well spotted" He said, "well, if the power goes out we need to stock up on food that won't spoil without the fridge like caned foods, soups, dried fruits and such. Then we'd need to make sure the windows are boarded up since we don't want anything flying into the windows" he said, making Sapnap laugh. George's eyes went wide, "flying things crashing into the windows!? What is this? The apocalypse?" Dream continued, "we may need batteries for flashlights since the power may go out, also some candles just in case. Although, it may not be that serious" Dream shrugged.

"It's a category three Dream" George said, his heart racing. It sounded like a nightmare, and it wasn't serious!? Was this guy really crazy!?

Dream waved it off. "I've been in worse, one time, a tree got blown into our roof when I was a kid. If I survived then, I'll survive now" Dream said, rolling his eyes. Sapnaps eyes went wide, exclaiming that Dream must tell him the story. George listened to the mortifying story of Dreams childhood hurricane, the blond waving it off with a smile as he told Sapnap about how his house was pretty much toast. George looked up at their ceiling, imagining a tree trunk stuck in it.

"When's it coming?" George asked, grabbing the twos attention.

"Dunno, they estimated around two hours" Sapnap said, George looking away, nervously. Checking the news more often would surely have been a better idea. Dream stood from the couch, George standing with him, him and Sapnap following the 'professional', into the kitchen. Dream opened the fridge, looking at their supply, before heading towards the pantry, opening that too. "Do we have enough food?" Sapnap asked, his hands behind his head as he leaned his backside against the granite counter.

Dream shrugged, "not enough for all three of us. I'm assuming people are rushing to the stores to get supplies so we better hurry before the hurricane hits" Dream said. "Who's going to the store?" The three went silent, George knowing none of them wanted to go outside just two hours short of a hurricane. "Not it" George and Dream both stated loudly, placing their finger at the tip of their nose.

    "That is so not fair!" Sapnap argued, "Dream! I'm gonna die out there!" The raven squealed.

    "Well you've got about two hours so.. better start running" Dream smirked, making the other groan and rush to the front door. George watched as he mumbled insults as he left the house in a hurry. The two stared at the front door after it closed, George looking over at Dream, not wanting to show how nervous he really was.