Love language #3: acts of service🎀

Had these two demons for a day and they've already scratched the shit outta me, chewed my cables, and spilt water
everywhere. Anyway, aren't they adorable 🥺❤️❤️❤️🥰 (the one on the right is mine :D)

    "This is all your fault!" George pointed a judgmental finger towards Sapnap after sitting up in the bed, "If it wasn't for you and your Covid, I'd be perfectly fine right now!" The brunet exclaimed, looking at the raven who was standing at the doorway, leaning against the wood with his arms crossed over his chest, not even looking the smallest bit sorry.

    "It's not Covid George, it's just a normal sickness, it'll pass in a couple of days" Dream tried, but George still narrowed his eyes at Sapnap with pure hatred.

    "You purposely sneezed all over me, touched me with your germ filled hands, and then you got all of your gross sickness particles all over Patches. I swear, you are trying to kill me!" George exclaimed, just making Sapnap roll his eyes.

    "At least you get a personal helper for when your sick, I asked Dream to take care of me and he said no" Sapnap looked away, obviously shooting some venom at Dream who had just gotten himself attacked in the crossfire between his two roommates.

    "You're not even sick anymore Sapnap, you've practically fully recovered. And I would've tried to help you when you were actually sick but last time I tried that you attempted to bite my hand, claiming that you don't need to be babied" Dream explained, Sapnap huffing and smirking.

    "I'm glad you learned from that experience. I'm gonna go watch tv, enjoy dying" Sapnap waved back at George who nearly sprung out of the bed to tackle Sapnap, but Dream gently pushed him back down, as if he was defusing an angry cat.

    "Easy there, you need to relax otherwise you'll never get better, how are the headaches?" He asked, George groaning and putting a hand to his forehead, his fingers being combed in his brown hair. His head had been hurting all day and he just couldn't stop complaining to Dream, forcing the other to check his temperature and find out quickly that he was sick, both of them knowing exactly who the culprit of that was.

"dreadful.. could I get some of that headache medicine we have?" He asked, looking up at the other with a pleading look. Dream nodded his head, kissing George's forehead and making his way out of the room. George would get sick in London and have to take care of himself which was the worst thing ever. He was all alone, no knowledge on medicine or any common adult sickness tips, he was like a baby, just sitting in his apartment, sprawled out on the bed, waiting for his sickness to get bored and leave. Now that he had Dream to help him through it, he felt a lot better but insisted that Dream doesn't need to take care of him, no matter how much he actually loves it.

It took Dream a few minutes to get back and he arrived with a bottle of water, setting it next to George and sitting on the side of the bed, "okay.. so, we're out of headache medicine but I can run to the store later and get you some, maybe pick you up some food too?" He suggested, George looking away, he sort of felt a little selfish taking all of Dreams time when he knew the blond could be doing something more important.

"you know you don't need to take care of me right? I'm not a child" George insisted, looking over at the other.

Dream just chuckled, "But you're my lovely prince and I'm your brave knight saving you from the evil dragon germs, I'm supposed to come to your rescue, not leave you to die" Dream stated, the reference making George roll his eyes.

"My glorious knight doesn't have to fight off evil all the time to save the lovely prince, just seeing the knight smile is all the prince needs" George stated, Dream blushing and looking away.