To love means to protect💔🎀

Using Fahrenheit instead of Celsius cause majority and everything :I

TW: mention of past self harm, and scar insecurity

    Dream was never a morning person, and don't ask him why he scheduled a shooting appointment from ten am to six pm, because he really doesn't know what was going through his head either. It was a choice, either shoot the video all throughout the week, or shoot it in two days with barely any breaks. The day before they were going to drive out was full of preparations. Dream, George, and Sapnap had drove out to Miami for four hours, then had to check into their hotel with was the most stupid process ever, then get five hours of sleep in order to drive out to their filming location for a music video. It was hell, but Sapnap had convinced Dream to do it in Miami instead of his original ideas. On paper, it was a good idea, but actually getting up at six thirty and dragging himself out of bed proved way harder than it needed to. Though, as he heard his alarm screaming through the hotel room, he couldn't ignore it anymore, especially with George hitting him with his elbow, telling him to break it or something.

    Eventually, he managed to sit up and turn it off, but his motivation was immediately lost when, as he leaned back down, George flipped over and wrapped his arms around him again, digging his head under Dream's jaw. "George, I set that alarm for a reason.." the blond insisted, though as he leaned into the touch, setting his nose into George's brunet hair, his words became empty.

    "No.." George mumbled.

    "Yes." Dream replied, resisting his urges, and leaning away from George, the effects of five hours of sleep really hitting him, "come on, we have a long day-"

    "Don't wanna, just shoot without me.." George insisted, though he pulled Dream closer.

    "I can't, Nick's probably already awake too, please George." Dream stretched his word out, and saw George look up slightly. As their gaze connected, he put on his biggest puppy eyes, and saw the shorter hesitate, before groaning loudly, pushing his head into Dream's chest.

    "Fine.." he mumbled, and he released his hold slightly, allowing Dream to slip out and finally stretch his legs as he went into the bathroom. Grabbing his hair brush, he began to attempt to tame his tousled and uncontrollable head of mess until it looked a little presentable. Seeing George come into the bathroom through the mirror, the shorter rubbing his eyes with a yawn, wearing a grey t-shirt just a little big on him, Dream doesn't think he'd seen a more beautiful sight.

    "you look so pretty Georgie." Dream smiled, wrapping his arms around George's waist as the other huffed putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

    "You're just saying that so that I don't realize I look like a rat." He stated, which caused Dream to wheeze lightly.

    "I'm being serious George." Dream countered, following his actions and brushing his teeth alongside him. As he looked over at mirror George, he almost looked like he was sleeping standing up, and nudging his shoulder quickly fixed that, snapping the other awake. Dream resisted a sigh, he should really calculate times and dates better, all this traveling and time zones was really getting to his boyfriend. Once he was done, Dream left the bathroom and allowed George time to fix his own hair, going into their suitcase to find himself some clothes. It was early spring, and it hadn't really reached hot weathers yet, but it was Florida, the state of hot. So it was pretty warm if anything. Sapnap came into their room and sat down on the edge of the unused bed, scrolling on his phone as he complained about how early it was. Dream insisted that it would all be over soon, and in three days, they'd be flying back home for a whole two weeks of no traveling. It almost seemed like they were awaiting a miracle, and suddenly, their 'soon' weapon that'd torture their fans became a swear word in their house.