I see the limelight💔🎀

Here's the description of my new book, Blue Delphiniums. Had to blur out some things but I hope this is a nice teaser :)
(Don't make fun of my hand writing, I know it sucks, just ignore it T~T)

TW: mention of depression, over stimulation, exhaustion (and depressive) episodes, anxiety, self hate, hearing voices, and the experience of fighting mental demons.

Please don't read if sensitive to this kind of subject, and if you are willing to move forward, inform me of anything that I may of misunderstood and written that is wrong about these subjects. I would take criticism for getting a subject like this wrong without negativity. Love you all, enjoy ❤️❤️❤️🫶🫶    

(Feel free to be lighthearted and make jokes in the comments, it'll make the experience a lot less intense for you <3)

    The other was everything to him, a promise to fly across the world to be together after so long waiting, a dreadful time of isolation and loneliness that no one was ever able to fill in the blond's heart. He felt he couldn't see during that time, and to be given a pair of glasses coming out of it, his instinct of fear when presented with the unknown came out like light protruding out a curtain. Unsureness written inside him as each little touch and gaze made him melt. He couldn't breathe under the sight of his best friend, and he was driven mad with a secret temptation that hurt his core inside and out.

    A realization like no other coursing through his mind every day, what would they think? The image he'd crafted over so many years of strength and flexibility shattering like a hollow glass under the touch of this new force. Darkness filling his eyes, staring at a room of black, seeing things in the shapes around him. The time ticked by like a song played in slow motion, a new feeling to battle, and a new fear to develop. So long isolated away from this reality and he was thrust upon it like a bomb, ticking by, ready to explode once he let the lock go loose. Talking with his heart through his throat during the day, managing with not a moment of release during the night. It was worth it to see him, but it hurt to finally be able to feel him, yet feel so far away. He was convinced he could feel it too, that the brunet realized this line between them as much as Dream did, or maybe that was just his hopeful imagination talking. He made it a delusional fantasy to think the way that George looked at him with such care and admiration was hinted with unconditional love, a cruel selfish desire in his heart wanting for those chocolate brown eyes to hide something similar to his own green ones.

    Stage lights blinding his eyes as his own voice grew ten times, soaring over the room full of his beloved praisers and friends, it felt relieving to let his emotion out into the world through a melody written by his own heart. Heaven forbid they see past his disguise, but sometimes he wonders that it's evident, too obvious to the point that evidence became available with every turn. Singing songs made secretly for the boy his soul urned for while that very boy sat in the stands was thrilling. Voices screaming in the front row, so many people with hats and colors bright as the stage lights, though Dream could only see one limelight in the crowd, and it was shining more than the rest, regardless of its whole covered in black and whites. Singing along with his favorite person on that very stage where he screamed his love for him, putting the brunet in the spotlight he felt he deserved. Cameras pointed at him, flashlights blinding his eyes, it was an element he thrived in, though not all the time.

    A crash like no other, a crack and snap and suddenly he was in a state like no other. He'd never experienced something like this before. Covered in thick white sheets in a room not his own, he could only stare at his lap in a daze of so much emotion. Homesickness, exhaustion, anxiety, and over stimulation. He was strong, his image of flexibility and resilience was crumbling before his very eyes and he couldn't be more thankful he'd be back home soon, away from all this bombardment. It was all in his face so suddenly and he'd felt fine until it had gone, now he only felt tired and quiet. The mask branded for his online persona was placed on his head with a hood over it, covering his expressions and face as he followed his friends through the crowds. He could feel people looking, but he didn't care for that, all he'd cared for was not having to speak, not having to answer, they didn't engage him in conversation with the mask on nearly as much, and he found it a good way to hide himself from the world when he didn't want to see it.