Fluffy mornings🎀

Dream tightened his hold around George's waist, digging his face more into the boys shoulder as he reluctantly started to wake up. He opened his eyes slowly, looking up and tilting his head to see George still sleeping peacefully. Dream smiled softly, bringing his left hand off of George's waist, bringing it to his face where he leaned down, and kissed George's cheek. He smiled as he kissed along his jaw, to the side of his mouth, then his cheekbone. George seemed to wake up from this, as he squeezed his eyes shut, before flipping over towards Dream, wrapping his arms around the blonde, attempting to go back to sleep.

    Dream ran his left hand through George's soft brown hair that was slightly messy from sleeping. "Baby you can't go back to sleep" Dream smiled, George groaning in response, making Dream chuckle. Dream reached past George, patting the bed till he found his phone. He grabbed it, turning it on, "George it's twelve, we slept in" Dream said, looking down at the boy, who's face was pressed against his chest.

    George groaned again, "only twelve?" He asked, Dream chuckling softly.

    "C'mon, wake up" Dream placed his phone behind George, messing his hand through the boys hair, which only made him groan again. Dreams playful movements turned into slow, loopy maneuvers as he twirled George's locks of hair in his fingers, noticing that it only made George more sleepy. Dream sighed, backing up from the brunette, only for him to scoot closer to Dream again. "Georgeee.." Dream mumbled, if Dream was awake, George would need to wake up.

    "Do you have an appointment..?" George asked.

    "well.. no.." Dream said, his hand still massaging George's hair softly.

    "Do you have anywhere to be?" George asked, still sounding half asleep, his voice muffled a bit.

    "Again, no"

    "then you don' need to leave.." George said, tightening his grip around the boy before him. Dream sighed, looks like he'll have to use force, like usual. Dream lowered his left arm with his other one, squeezing around George's waist as he sat up, George groaning as he was brought up with the boy. Dream leaned back, his bare back against the headboard as George still somehow remained in a laying position on Dreams chest.

    "You're ridiculous" Dream said, with a fond smile. George nodded his head slowly, probably not even awake. Dream sighed, "fine then, stay" Dream said stubbornly. Dream slowly pushed George off of himself, not wanting to wake him. George furrowed his eyebrows in his sleep as he hit the pillows beside Dream, the brunette reaching out in his sleep to find Dream again, which made Dream chuckle. Dream slid off of the bed, stretching his arms, feeling exhausted. He wasn't sure why though, he and George slept for way too long. Dream didn't even bother to put on a shirt as he left to the bathroom connected to his bedroom, closing the door behind himself to muffle the noise as he turned on the faucet of the shower.

    Dream was in and out quickly, not wanting to take too long since he didn't want George to sleep too long or else he'd ruin his sleep schedule. But to be honest, it was already a bit shaken. Dream dried off, going back into the bedroom to dress back into some clothes, some
socks, gray sweatpants since he didn't plan on going out, and a black t-shirt. He looked over at George who was facing away from him, still asleep. Dream sighed, walking over to the boy, crawling onto the bed, running a hand through George's hair. "Honey I let you sleep longer, you have to get up now" Dream pleaded, George flipping onto his back, slowly opening his eyes to look up at Dream.

    George took one look at Dreams hair, and scowled, "you showered without me" He said, with a glare.

    Dream looked away, "You wouldn't wake up so.." he said, George making a sad expression.