And love shall speak🎀

Dream fixed his collar as he held the tray, sighing to himself before opening the door, knowing the prince could he grumpy in the morning. He opened the wooden door, looking inside the room to see the comfortable looking bed against the wall, the princes brunette hair being the only thing visible as the boy pulled the covers over his body. "Good morning your highness" Dream put on a cheerful smile, walking over to the bed. He heard a groan come from the bed, Dream tilting his head in curiosity. He set the tray of food on the side table, holding his hands behind his back as he leaned forward, seeing the boy underneath the covers. "Sir you need to wake up, todays very important"

    The boy tossed over in his bed, looking up at Dream with a scowl, "Why..?" He mumbled, looking very grumpy.

    Dream let out a silent sigh, "well, todays the day you'll be crowned prince of London, you need to wake up early" Dream explained, reaching
into his pocket and pulling out a folded paper, "you also need to organize the queens designers, pick a coronation outfit, give prince Jacobs's speech, fill out-"

    Dream heard a loud groan of annoyance from in front of him, he looked up from his list, seeing the boy sit up in the bed, rubbing his face with agony, "I don't wanna.. can't we just do this tomorrow?" He asked, tilting his head.

    Dream looked hesitant, "but.. your highness the queens request for your sche-"

    "George" George stated blankly, Dream just staring down at him, "How many times have I said to call me George. Not 'Your highness' not 'sir', George." George stated, eyeing Dream

    Dream looked away, "a.. alright.. George, the queens request for your schedule can't be cancelled, it'll delay your coronation" Dream tried.

    George rolled his eyes, "tell her I'm sick" he stated, giving two very fake coughs.

    "but.." Dream sighed, "Your h-.. George.. the queen-"

    "Aren't you my assistant?" He asked, Dream going quiet, "not my moms?" He asked.

    Dream looked away from him, "well.. yes.. but-"

    "than you listen to me. Tell my mother I've caught a cold" He stated, falling back in his bed and covering himself with his blankets again. Dream just stared down at him, convinced he's gonna loose his job.

    Dream looked over at the tray of food, "you aren't eating?" He asked, looking back over at the young royal. He spotted the brunette hair move back and fourth, showing he was shaking his head. Dream sighed, folding up the schedule and putting it away as he walked out of the room, "as you wish George" he closed his eyes, closing the door behind him as he walked through the hallways.

    The soon to be prince was able to skip out on that day of duties, but he wouldn't be able to do so today. Dream was excused from his morning job today, so the queen went into George's room and woke him up, meaning the brunette couldn't pretend any longer. Dream waited outside George's room, waiting for the prince to get ready for the day ahead. When he did, Dream instantly got out the schedule, listing all the things they needed to do while the shorter obviously didn't listen. Dream didn't try any further, leading him through the castle to the garden. Dream spotted prince Jacobs standing by the hedges, his assistant, Sapnap by his side.

    The two walked over, Sapnap and Dream leaving the two to their privacy, both of them sighing with relief when they were out of sight. Both of them collapsed on the floor together, not caring about their uniforms getting dirty in the grass, "you know how hard it is to be uptight and formal twenty four seven?" Sapnap asked, loosening his collar.

    Dream sighed and nodded, "I feel like I can't even breathe without being spotted" he laughed, the raven laughing along with him.

    "Prince George actually becomes prince George today though, guess that's exciting for you" Sapnap said, placing his head in his hand.